Nicki Minaj (Baby Mama Drama) part 4

It's late so excuse any mistakes. I'm doing Latto, Beyoncé and Jayda now. I'm gonna try to have them posted tomorrow and some throughout the week. Sorry for the long wait !

I'm in bed, back against the headboard with Nicki straddling me while we're grinding and tonguing each other down.Just as it was about to get even more heated my phone interrupts us . I reach over to pick it up off the dresser and we both look to see that it's Dream calling again.

I place the phone back down and I turn back to try to finish what we had going on. Nicki pushes my head back with a mug on her face "Why is she still calling you?"

I sigh "I don't know"

I knew exactly why she was calling but I can't tell Nicki yet . Especially since I don't even know if it's true or if it's mine for sure. I just don't know what to do or how to handle the situation. I can't let that come between what Nicki and I have been building since trying to work on things.

"You sure you don't know? She's been blowing your phone up damn near everyday now."

"Nicki, I haven't spoken to that girl since I been here. I don't know why she hasn't taken a hint yet." I say

"How do I know that? She's calling for a reason and ain't nobody gonna keep calling like that if they ain't been getting a response." She says and climbs off of me to sit on the other side of the bed.

"You don't trust me?" I ask

She laughs me off "Y/n please" she says and slides out of bed.

"I'm telling you I haven't answered any of her calls."

"Ok." she says and then takes a seat at her vanity and starts fixing up her makeup.

Ok? ... That's all she has to say now. That's not a good sign

"Nicki, I'm serious." I say

"Mhm." she hums out

"So you mad at me now?" I ask

"What is there to be mad at? You said you haven't talked to her and you don't know why she's calling. There's nothing for me to be mad about right?"

"....Right"

"I been thinking that maybe we need to slow down a little bit anyway."

Here she goes ... She mad about Dream calling and now she wants to slow down on us

"Nicki we've been good all this time and now you wanna slow down because of Dream calling my phone."

"It's not about Dream" she says

"Right." I say rolling eyes.

I get out of the bed with an attitude and start putting my clothes back on. We've been doing so good lately and now she wants to "slow down" .

"You really shouldn't be the one with an attitude right now. You would feel the same way if my ex was still blowing my phone up. What am I supposed to think Y/n?"

"You're supposed to trust me and know that we're good."

"I'm trying to trust you Y/n but we been through a lot of shit and sometimes I just don't know."

"You don't know what?"

"I don't know if you really want this. I know you love me and you say you want us to be together but I feel like maybe we jumped back into this too fast. You haven't had enough time to get over her."

I stop everything that I'm doing to walk over to her and grab her hands.

"I promise you I'm over her. I love you and I want to make this work. You have nothing to worry about Nicki."