Yasmine Lopez (Best Fuckin' Friend)

"He's knocked out" I say walking back into the room with Yasmine. I just put her son down for a nap in his room.

"Thanks babe. I knew he was tired with all that fussing he was doing."

Yasmine and I have been my best friends since we were teenagers. We literally did everything together. We been there for each other through everything. So when she ended up getting pregnant by a deadbeat I just had to be there for her.

"You still ain't heard from his dad yet?" I ask

She shakes her head no "If he doesn't want to be a parent then that's his decision. I'm not going force him to be in my sons life"

I nod my head in agreement. Once Chosen was born his father completely disappeared. It's been a little hard on Yas being a first time mom but I've been a support system for her.

"I'm just glad that I have you in my life. I don't know what I would do without you Y/n." She says

"You know I'm ridin' with you for life. I'll always be here for y'all."

"I love seeing you with him. I know he loves you as much as I do."

"I love little man too" I say

She smiles "Awww" she coos

"Did I tell you I talked to Heather?"

She rolls her eyes "Why?"

"Don't do that" I say

"What? That girl has serious issues. What did she want?"

"She wants to meet up to talk" I say

"Y/n she broke up with you. What more is there to talk about?"

"Yeah and you know why"

She laughs "She accused us of sleeping together without having any fucking proof. It's not my fault she has an issue with how close we are"

"Yeah but she wasn't wrong about her accusations" I say

I felt a little guilty about lying to Heather about Yasmine and I but she just wouldn't understand. Yasmine and I are just friends. Just friends who tend to fuck when we feel like it. We could never deny each other . No matter what man she was dated or what women I was it . We just couldn't stop sleeping together.

"If you had told her the truth she still would've broke up with you. I don't know why you feeling guilty about it. If she can't understand our relationship then you don't need her" she says

Nobody would understand our relationship because it's just not normal. But it works for us

"You know how many guys I had to get rid of because they were jealous of you? If they can't accept you in my life then I don't need them."

I shake my head "I think we're both crazy" I say and laugh. Who in their right mind would be okay with being with someone knowing they have sex with their best friend.

"It ain't real love if it's not crazy" she says and winks at me

"I think I'm gonna go see what she has to say" referring to Heather

"Well you do that but make sure she knows her place in your life." she says

I shake my head and just agree "Will do"

She smiles "Come here"

"What?"

She looks at me with a raised brow.

I walk over to her and she grabs my face "I wanna eat your pussy" she says

I laugh "Why you so nasty? You been doing that since I got here"