JT (What We Doin') part 3

Y/N POV

Santana and his friend Mitch took me out to eat so I could get out of the house

Santana and his friend Mitch took me out to eat so I could get out of the house. I don't know many people in Atlanta since I just moved in with JT officially a month ago. She's at the studio with Miami and it's no telling how late she will be tonight.

"You can't even stop smiling Y/n. JT got you glowing and shit. I see the new birkin bitch" says Mitch

"Look at ha neck tho Mitch" says Santana

I reach my hand up to my neck to touch my new diamond Cuban chain that my baby got me. Ever since we made it official publicly she's been showing out with the gifts and showering me with a lot of love. I can't lie it feels amazing.

"I can't help it. I'm just really happy" I say

He smiles and says "As long as she treating you right I'm happy for yall friend"

My phone starts blowing up with texts and I already know it's Jatavia. I knew once she saw my IG stories and knew I was out the house she would wanna know where I was.

 I knew once she saw my IG stories and knew I was out the house she would wanna know where I was

I sigh "I gotta go y'all" I say as I grab my bag and keys

"That must be JT tellin' you to get yo ass home" says Santana and him and mitch both laugh

"Damn you got a curfew bitch?" asks Mitch

"First of all I'm grown as hell I don't have no curfew." I say

"Why you runnin' up out of here then sis?" asks Mitch

"Cause JT got that ass on lock hoe. She say come home that mean COME HOME NOW BITCH!" says Santana

I roll my eyes "Fuck both of y'all"

I'm now settled on the couch with Jatavia. Once she got home she said she wanted to spend quality time together and watch a movie. She has her head resting on my shoulder with my arm around her lightly tracing her arm. We indulged ourselves into the movie Godzilla Vs King King. The movie was Jatavia's choice but I know for a fact she's less into the movie and more so focused on me. JT can put up a tough act with other people but when she's around me she is always so warm, soft and, relaxed.

JT lifts her chin up to softly kiss my cheek. The kiss came in slow, repetitive pecks as her hand caressed my thigh.

"Jatavia ..." I say seemingly ignoring the advances she was pushing on me by keeping my eyes straight on the TV.

However that didn't stop her. Her kisses remained persistent and traveled from my cheek to my jaw and down the side of my neck.

"I thought this was supposed to be a wholesome movie night?" I ask and grab the remote to pause the movie "You were the one that picked this movie"

"Babyyy I don't wanna watch it anymore." she says in her sexy whiny ass voice. She shifts her body and climbs on top of me straddling my lap. "And you know the word wholesome is not in my vocabulary"

I shake my head and roll my eyes with a smile. I grab her face with both hands and lean in to kiss her.

JT slowly rolls her hips against me as she pushes her tongue into my mouth, My hands gripping her ass. Her warm hands cupping my face trying to get as close as she could.

I pull away from the kiss "You wanna go to the room?"

"Uhn uhn I want you right here."

She pecks my lips a few times and then just looks at me "Where you go with Santana today?" she asks

She hates when I go out with anyone that's not her.

"We just went out to eat that's it"

"Santana and Mitch is always dick chasin'. You ain't chasin' no dick so you don't need to be with them." she says

I laugh not only at the comment but also at how jealous and possessive she can be.

She represses the smile daring to spread on her face "I'm not playin' Y/n. Don't let Santana get you fucked up."

"Baby stop" I say

I smirk as I slide my hand up her shirt for some contact and rest my hands on top of her breast. I extend forward and gently kiss her on her neck. A little teasing nibble, followed by a succulent kiss that I know for sure makes her melt. She cranes her neck even further to the side to give me all the access I need as I began sucking. A soft moan leaves her slightly parted lips.

"Are you gonna perform for me?" I ask

"Whatever you want me to do baby.." she says

She arches her back pushing her body up against my touch.

"However you want me ... I'll do whatever"

"Stand up and take your clothes off" I say

She moves from my lap to stand in front of me while she pulls her shirt up over her head. Once her shirt is gone I help her remove her shorts and panties. I stand up as well and tell her to sit back on the couch.

Once she's sitting down on the couch I drop down to my knees. I grab her legs and pull her closer to the edge of the couch. I put her legs over my shoulders and start kissing her thighs.

"Y/n" she moans out and grabs my head

I maintained eye contact when stuck my tongue out and licked the length of her slit, swirling my tongue around the hood of her clit. Her grip on my head tightened, she gasped bucking he hips towards me. Sucking, kissing and licking her pussy. I used one of my hands to pull up the hood of her clit and sucked the exposed ball of nerves directly into my mouth.

"Fuck babyyy" she moans and her legs start shaking

My tongue still tracing her soaked and quivering entrance.

"Fuckkkk ... It's yours Y/n" she moans out desperately.

"It's mine?" I ask

"It's your pussy baby"

Once I started sucking her clit again she started panting out my name like a mantra. The flat of my tongue pressed against her sensitive flesh.

"Oh my godddd" she groans and traps my head between her legs.

When she came I felt her entire body shake. I kiss her legs as she comes down from the sensation. She has her eyes closed and I just take time to admire how beautiful she is in this moment.

"Need a minute?" I ask jokingly

She opens her eyes and by the look in her eyes I can tell I'm about to get fucked good tonight.

This was just an extra part since I love JT lol the parts for Beyoncé , Jayda, Nicki and Mulatto coming soon. Also I saw a comment about how dramatic my imagines are and I realized most of my imagines have so much drama lol more happy endings coming 😂 also working on one for Yung Miami