Tommie Lee (Crazy In Love)

Just a short imagine for fun.

I make my way to my front door after being woken up by yelling and excessive knocking

I open the door to see Tommie crazy ass standing there mean mugging.

"Yo, I got neighbors Tommie."

Although I'm pretty sure my neighbors are used to this crazy shit by now.

"Fuck yo neighbors bitch. What took you so long to answer the door?"

"Don't be coming here with that bullshit. I was sleeping"

She brushes pass me inside and I shut the door. She's moving fast through my house looking around.

"You looking for something?" I ask watching her look in the closet.

"Where the bitch at?"

What the fuck ? This woman is nuts

"What?"

She heads up the steps for my bedroom. I follow her upstairs into my room and watch her check under the bed. She then walks into my bathroom.

"You can't be serious. You really think I got somebody in here?" I ask shaking my head

She walks out of the bathroom and gets in my face.

"Why you ain't answer the phone?"

"I told you I was sleep. What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"What the fuck is wrong with you? I been calling you all day and you ain't answer the phone. So where the bitch at?"

She walks over to my bedroom window and looks out.

"Yeah she jumped out the window before you came. If you leave now, you might catch her running butt ass naked down the street."

She quickly turns around and pushes me back.

"Oh, you think you funny huh?"

"You know damn well ain't no bitch been in here."

She points her finger in my face "If I ever find out you been out here fucking around, I promise you I will fuck you up."

"Stop threatening me" I say

"Or what?" She asks getting in my face staring me down.

I shake my head "You really trippin right now."

I go sit down on my bed and she watches my every move with the same mug on her face.

"Something is really wrong with you

"Something is really wrong with you." I say

"You are what's wrong with me. I'm sick of you playing games with me Y/n. You not as innocent as you claim to be."

"I don't do shit to you Tommie. Everytime I turn around you accusing me of something. Just the other day you got mad at me because you had a dream I cheated on you. Now you coming in here acting crazy thinking I got a girl in the house. What the fuck is wrong with you? I'm not cheating on you bro."

Next thing I knew she was crying.

"Well, I'm sorry Y/n

"Well, I'm sorry Y/n. I'm just scared to lose you." She whines

This bitch is really crazy.

She comes over to me crying and I stand up and reciprocate the hug.

"You gotta stop being so crazy. There's nobody else that I want." I say

She pulls back from the hug "It better not be. I love you Y/n and I'm not ever letting you go."

That's a little scary.

"...I love you too"

She grabs my face and places her lips onto mine. After some time she pulls away and looks deeply into my eyes.

"If you ever left me for somebody else I would kill her and make you help me hide the body." She says

I fake laugh and says "Girl you crazy"

I gotta break up with this bitch ..