The special day

''Omg y/n! You look gorgeous...!'' squealed your mom while you admired yourself in the mirror.

''I agree. I am so excited. Most of all to see your first born baby.'' gushed Dawon giving you a stink eye. Speaking of Dawon, She started dating Park Jimin a few months ago. They seemed to like each other very much and of course, Hoseok was ok about it. He knew who Jimin was.

''First baby? Oh come on Dawon! There is still another 2 hours for the wedding and you are already talking about the first baby? seriously?'' you said rolling your eyes.

(1 hour and 30 minutes later...)

Y/N POV

''Okay y/n.Breath..! You need to take a deep breathe. Can you do that for me?'' asked Dawon, who was my bridesmaid.

(A/N: Sorry...! I forgot to mention about Jung Dawon being y/n's bridesmaid earlier.Anyway pls forgive me if there is anykind of mistake regarding the events taking place at the wedding cuz I am srsly not a Christian and don't know much about christian weddings. I also took a little help from my cousin sis who was btw Christian. Sorry 4 any mistake...)

Only 30 minutes.Exactly 1800 seconds before my wedding begins. I was so nervous just like the first time I went to a date with him.

''I can breath ok?'' I said to Dawon. ''I just need my mother's necklace to calm down. You know the one she gave me last year?''

Dawon looked at me as if she had seen a ghost.'' Uh. Y/n...about that...''

(30 seconds later...)

''What do you mean you can't find it? I can't get married without it. It's kind of like my lucky charm. No way..!''

''Look! Are you saying you don't wanna marry Jungkook until I find your necklace?'' Asked Dawon folding her arms.

I nod.

''Are you insane? If you don't marry him, I know plenty of women as for an example, ARMYs who would marry him. You are so annoying...!''

I smirked. '' Did you really think I would choose a stupid necklace over my kookie? Pffft..Non sense..!''

Dawon death-glared.

''What?! I just got even with you for teasing me earlier.'' I said as we both laughed together.

Speaking of my marriage, It was a spring wedding in the late afternoon. The sunset was clearly seen as the area was faced to it. At the end of each seated isle, Jasmine scented candles hung from branches of trees. White moist petals were spread down the aisle. I saw a group of close family and friends dressed in the proper attire. On the either side of the aisle, they sat on white chairs set up for them on the sand.

Mine and Jungkook's mothers lit the candles ad passed out the programs. Soon the people took their seats and it was time.

Bridesmaids and groomsmen walked in and lined up at the front of the chairs.Finally the preist came out and asked everyone to stand. It was now my turn...! All eyes would soon be on me. The flower girl lined on the path with white rose petals as music started. I only took two steps before I was greeted by my father. He escorted me down the aisle, which seemed longer than before. I was about to faint. All actions was like on slowmotion. The guests looked at me, smiling, taking pictures, waving at me. But one thing was clear: Nobody did make a sound.

Up ahead I saw him. Jungkook. My future husband. The love of my life. My everthing. He stood taller ( Shorter than my oppa, Namjoon anyway...), His shoulders back his eyes on me. If I wasn't mistaken, I could really say his eyes were filled with tears. Unlike him, my nervousness rised again. The attention felt like too much to handle. Good thing I only had a few more steps to go.

At the end of the aisle my father hugged me saying ''I am so proud of you.'' and then presented me to my groom. My father placed my hand on Jungkook's and smiled. As the couple that we already were, me and Jungkook stood infront of the priest. Before my father walked away, He pat Jungkook's shoulder already welcoming him to the family.

Was this really happeneing? Will I soon be MRS.Jeon? The minister asked everyone to be seated. My friends and family obeyed his request.

''Dearly beloved.'' He began.''We are gathered here this evening to witness this man and women join together in holy matrimony.''

He said the speech and then afterwards we exchanged vows, tears filling our eyes. The ring bearer came forward and presented the rings.I placed Jungkook's ring on first and then he placed mine on.

The preist nod and asked.'' If anyone objects to the marriage speak now or hold your peace forever...!''

Nobody spoke a word but at one point I heard footsteps running behind us.Then a voice sounded like a very familiar person spoke.

''Wait..! I object to this marriage...!''

Both me and Jungkook turned around to see Suho

''Do you have a clear reason to object this marriage?'' asked the minister.'' If you do please explain....''

''I want to let you know that Ms.Kim here...'' he said pointing to you.''.....killed Jungkook's former girlfriend to....'' A loud noise was heard and Suho fell dead on the floor.

You saw your brother Namjoon with some police men. They shot Suho!

''What he told was all deceit. I have proof with me. I overhead him bragging to one of his friends that he was gonna stop this wedding from taking place.'' explained Namjoon.

(30 minutes later...)

''With the power invested in me by the state of Seoul, I now pronounce you as husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride...''

Jungkook leaned in and kissed me softly like he had never done it before. Everyone cheered for us, however I barely noticed; my full attention was on Jungkook. Soon after we did the candle symbolizing concluding we are no longer 'TWO' but 'ONE' and we left the stage.

At this moment, MRS.Jeon was born...; Namely ME!

[A/N]

End of the story.....I mean there is an epilogue though....Thanks for been with me this whole time. Speacially for bearing with me...😳😳

The epilogue might me uploaded later than usual cuz I cant seem to figure out how to write it.

Don't forget to vote ok?

Oh btw, When are your birthdays? Mine is on August 04th...😳