Back home

Hi everyone...😘
Here is a new chapter...Enjoy!

You woke up on a couch

You woke up on a couch. The couch in soobin's office. You saw your clothes in a pile as a note was on top of it.

Y/n,
I really enjoyed fucking your tight pussy.I hope you enjoyed being fucked too.Don't forget you got work tomorrow. Remember!Only I can give you what you want.
                                                                                 -Soobin

"He wish!" You huff.
It was so painful as you stood to dress up.You couldn't even stand still.Pain throbbed all over you.You took a look at yourself through a nearby glass.Your make up was smeared all over your face.
"Oh no!"You cried as a saw a trail of purple marks on your neck."What should I do now?!If someone sees this,I am done."
You took yourself outside.Since you couldn't call Namjoon,you had to take a taxi home.
-Time skip-
You arrive at the BTS dorms a few minutes later.You somehow managed to cover all the marks and clean your face on your way.
You knocked the door trying to act normal.Which was impossible! Namjoon opened the door and hugged you tightly.
"Why are you late?I thought you were supposed to call me.Are you OK?Why are you limping?" Asked the worried Namjoon.
"Yes,I am OK.I left my phone in Jin oppa's car,so I couldn't call anyone."
When you entered the dorm,the rest of the BTS surrounded you with shooting questions...
"Are you OK?"
"We were sick worried about you!"
"Did something happen?"
Well,all of the BTS except ,Jungkook was there.He was now staring at your neck.He glared at you.Before you could do anything he rushed upstairs.
"Guys!I am totally fine.The good news is that I got the job." You said giving them a reassuring smile."I am gonna go change." Without waiting for comments you went to your room and collapsed on your bed.
"Did Jungkook see the marks?Why was he acting so strange?" You thought
-Time skip-
You took a loooong shower and decided to rest.When you came out of the bathroom,you noticed a figure sitting on your bed. Jungkook!He was staring at the purple marks which were now clearly visible with your towel.
"Why were you late?" He asked.
You didn't answer.
"Why were you late?" He asked again with a little bit of energy than last time.
"I h-had w-work to d-do." You stammered.
"What was your work?Fucking with some guy?"
A shiver went down your spine.
"Jungkook...it's n-not like that."
He wasn't listening.He was just staring at you. At once he got up from the bed and grabbed you by the wrist.
"Did it feel good?Do you like it?" He whispered to your ear making you flinch.You couldn't answer.But you didn't love anyone except for Jungkook.
"I am gonna make you forget about whoever the asshole who fucked you.He might have stolen your virginity but you are mine.ONLY mine."said Jungkook emphasizing.
With that he slammed you against the wall and pinned your hands above your head.As he grabbed your waist,you felt your towel loosen making your bare chest visible."
"Lovely hickeys you got there." Said Jungkook sucking the skin on your neck.You moan.His hands let the towel that was covering your body fall on your feet.You tilted your neck giving him more access.You moan again.
Jungkook picked you up with his hands around your waist and you wrapped your legs around him as your hands were exploring his hair.He started biting your bottom lip and licked your lips asking entrance to your mouth.You did grant it.
"I am sorry Jungkook."you said In between kisses.
"Its okay babe.But I am gonna punish you all the same."
He placed you on top of the bed.You watch him take of his trousers and his boxers.His cock sprang out.
"OMG!how am I supposed to handle his size?Its super huge.Even huge than soobins.wait-Why am I thinking of soobin?Just shake it of y/n!" You thought.
Jungkook pumped his member a few times before slamming it you.You moaned loudly as you tried to adjust to it.Jungkook moaned.
"Move Jungkook!" He started thrusting against your hips.You moved loudly as Jungkook moved roughly.
.
.
.
.
.
"Baby.I am gonna cum." He said as he cummed inside you.
.
.
.
.
.
Both of you collapse on the bed catching your breath.You feel his mess leaking out of you.
"I am sorry Jungkookie.This won't happen again!" You said kissing his forehead.

But there is lots more planned for you down the store.....