Fed up of you!

[A/N]

Hello everyone! Nice to meet you again!!!! Enjoy the chapter!!!

You woke up in the morning feeling dizzy.You notice that Jungkook was still hugging you.

'Ummm......Jungkook?!' you called.

He was sleeping peacefully unware of anything.

'Jungkook!!!' you called again.

'Please let me sleep Y/N!' He said hugging you even tigher.

You felt his breath on your neck.The man breath.Suddenly the door stood open and Namjoon was standing there.

'Jungkook do you k-' Namjoon saw Jungkook hugging you. 'Y/N?!What are you doing with him?!'

Jungkook woke up with a jump which made you jumpy too.

'She was scared to death yesterday,so I told her to come sleep with me last night.' said Jungkook defending you.

Namjoon ignored what Jungkook said and turned to you.

'Y/N? Why didn't you come to my room?' asked Namjoon.(A/N: Wait! Did he 4get that he locked Y/N in her room?)

'How am I supposed to come to your room even if I wanted to?You know what?Some idoit was furious with his sister because she was hugging someone and you know what he did?He locked her inside her room andmthat poor girl,namely me,cried half the night.Thank godness I had adjoining rooms with Jungkook or else I would be dead.Thanks to you!Am I even supposed to call you my brother?' You shouted.

Namjoon gave a hurtful look while Jungkook stared at you both with a shocked expression.

'I am fed up of you Namjoon!' You said as you stormed to the room and locked the doors.

[A/N]

I know I know! It's a super short chapter! Anyway, I hope you enjoyed....