Arrival

Three months have already .Today was the day the BTS are supposed to come home.Dawson was so happy even after breaking up with Suho.Speaking of him,Suho gave you the resignation and you gladly accepted it.When Suho found out you had his USB, he threw a hissy fit and caused a lot of drama.Not to forget his famous words.

"I will take revenge from you y/n."

You and Dawon were staring at the door without even blinking.You couldn't wait to see Jungkook and the rest of the BTS.you had told them everything that happened and boy! They were so relieved.

"No wonder you are Namjoon's sister.So smart like him." Said Hobi oppa.

(The door bell ringing...)
You rushed to the door and opened it.Outside it was....BTS.Namjoon dragged you into a hug while you hugged him back.

"Oh y/n, I missed you soooooooo much!" He said hugging you even tighter.

"Me too,oppa!"

One by one, the BTS dragged you into hug since it is not against the rules...!

Well, Namjoon's rules actually....

All the members except Jungkook hugged you.He was staring at you from distance length.(A/N: Maybe Kookie thought y/n had caught Corvid-19😷)

"Jungkookie...!" You ran to hug him.But before you do, he got hold of your waist and kissed you deeply lie me had never done before.You wrapped your legs around his waist.Without hesitation, you kissed him back.

"Awww.Cute...!"

"Yah! Go get a room!!!"

"Couples these days...!"

Both of you didn't care what the others said, you just went on with your kissy sessions.

"I missed you so much, jagiya!" Said Jungkook breaking the kiss.

"I didn't!" You smirked.

"Well...I will find out tonight..." He whispered to your ear.You mentally face palmed yourself.You spent hours talking about the stuff happened whuike you weren't together. Apprentky , Jung Dawon will leave tomorrow.

After a little while, you had dinner which was....spicy rameyeon.Soon it was time to say Good night...!You were getting ready for bed when Jungkook came to your room.

"Princess can you sleep with me tonight?" He asked giving his puppy eyes.

"I will find it out tonight...."
His words came flashing to your mind....

"OK ok..!"

Just as you were about to go to Jungkooks room, Namjoon came to yours.

"Moving to JK's room?Well...have fun you two, and make sure you are not so loud ok?" He said smirking.

Immediaytely , you threw a pillow towards Namjoon, who left before getting hit...

A/N
Hope you enjoyed...😘
Don't forget to vote...🙏🙏🙏