Rejected!

[A/N]

Tiring day of online clzes today~IDK why these teachers arrange online clzes and I am saying that it is not education.Glaring at the screen for almost 6 hrs is not my way.This isnt working...Do you feel like this or is it just me?!

-The next morning-

You woke up feeling dizzy.You felt a presence of someone and turned around just to see a bunny sleeping next to you.

His bunny face was even cuter than you saw it.His perfect juicy,kissable lips,his perfect nose and his already so handsome face was all you could look at.He is the definition of perfect.

''Am I that handsome for you to stare at me so much?'' he asked you,smiling.

''You are awake?'' you blushed.

He pulled you closer to him.You snuggled into his chest feeling his warmth and breath against your body.

''I love you Kookie!''

''I love you more!'' Jungkook said giving you a kiss on your forehead.

''AWWWW! So cute!''

Jungkook and y/n quickly parted as you heard Hoseok's voice from below the bed.

''Hyung! What are you doing here?'' asked Jungkook.

''Well umm...funny story,I was so lazy.like super lazy to walk to my room so I decided to sleep with y/n,since her room is the first room upstairs.But when I saw her bed already OCCUPIED by MR.Y/n's boyfriend-as-it-seems,I slept on the floor.''He continued.''Anyway,Are you guys dating?Why didn't you tell me?''

You blushed.

''Does Namjoon know?''

You and Jungkook shook your head from side-to-side as Hoseok meade an '' O '' shape from his mouth.

-Time skip-

Your outfit is a off-shoulders pink frock.Your hairstlye is a messy bun while your shoes are knee-length boots.Without forgetting you stuffed the resignation letter in your bag and head down for breakfast.The BTS were already downstairs.Namjoon had already told them about you been harresed by Suho.They were kinda down but Jin's breakfast made you all feel better.You gulped down the banana milk and chomped on the fruit salad.

''Woah! Y/N slow down! You might choke!'' Just after those words left Jin,you choked.Namjoon rushed to get you a glass of water while kookie pat your head.

''Are you okay?'' asked Hoseok after you drank the water.

''I am.Thank you!'' you said.''I am sorry but i am already late for work,or should I say resignation.''

The others laughed.

''Serves that pervert right!'' said Namjoon in his deep voice.

The other laughed again.

Namjoon continued.''Guys,there is a speacial annoucement!''

''What?!Don't say you are gonna add a rule #4 ok?'' said yoongi as Jungkook stole a quick glance at y/n.Jimin noticed and smirked to himself.

''I take off rule #1 and rule #2!'' Namjoon said.

''But what about rule #3?'' Asked Jungkook while you saw Jimin,Jin and Hoseok smirking.

''Rule #3 is still on.If you wanna date her,ask permission from me first.'' Namjoon winked.

''Elder brother material of the day!'' roared Yoongi.

You rolled your eyes.Quickly getting the heck out of there,you went to where the car was.After a little while,Jungkook and Namjoon came out to where you were.

''You ready to go y/n?'' asked Namjoon.

''Yeah I am.Just a little nervous.''

-Time skip to the entertainment-

You waved Jungkook and Namjoon as they head to the Bighit entertainment.You gulped.

''What if he doesn't accepts this?What if continues haressing you?What about Jungkook and the others?Mostly Namjoon?''

[A/N]

Bye~

Hope you enjoyed.

Anyway I thought of giving u a fandom name.Any suggestions?!