Annoucement

1 Year later

''Hello everyone! Nice to see you again! Now let me introduce to you someone special as you.'' Said Jungkook holding your hand. Yes you are right...Both of you decided to announce your relationship to the ARMYs using a VLIVE. PD Nim was totally ok about it.

''This is y/n. My girlfriend. We have been dating for more than an year....''

Comments

XXX- Namjoon oppa's sis??!!😱😱😱

XXX- O-M-G- *Faint...😱

XXX- Pls tell us more about you...

XXX- Ewww! She's ugly...Go look at yourself in the mirror...

+more

You felt sad seeing all hate comments but hey, there were more lovely ones than hate ones.

''Hello everyone! My name is Kim y/n and yes, I am the famous Namjoon's sister. I hope you support your relationship. Is there anything you wanna know about me?''

Comments

XXX- Ur fav colour?

XXX- Is Kookie a good bf?

XXX- What did Namjoon oppa say when he found out?

XXX- Do you have a pet?

XXX- You are so pretty...!!!

You answered some of the questions since the time was limited, that's when a comment caught Jungkook's eye.

XXX- Can u pls kiss each other for us to see?!

''You want us to kiss?'' asked Jungkook smirking at you.

Comments

XXX- YESSSS!!!!!!!

XXX- OF COURSE!!!!!

XXX- FUCKING NO!!!

XXX- I AM DONE WITH BTS...!(A/N: Then why u here bitch?)

XXX- Yah!! I am outta here...

XXX- Yes plsss?!

Since there were more 'Yes's than 'No's, you decided to go with it.Jungkook grabbed your waist while your hands instantly found there way to Jungkook's hair. He kissed you pationately while you did too.

-Magical time skip-

Soon it was time to end the Live.You both enjoyed it so much while the REAL armys enjoyed it too.

[A/N]

Don't forget to vote~or leave a comment...

Hope you enjoyed~

Bye~