The storm

[A/N]

Hello everyone again!!!! I thought I was gonna be grounded for sure because I am sure I got Low grades for my exam but I didn't. I guess I will be grounded on 15th september when they han over the report card!!!! OH WELL!!!!

Anyway enjoy the chapter!!!!

Speacial Thanks for @xutiemikao for inspiring me.

special thanks for @unicorn_jk06 @dewansathisathmi for giving ideas for both my stories....

Y/N's POV

Its been a great day.but I can't still believe my brother kissed me.My first kiss.It's driving me crazy.Anyway, I took a quick shower and went out to the garden.That's when I got a text from Namjoon.

From: Namjoon oppa

Hi Y/N! Just went out to buy you a outfit.

To: Namjoon oppa

Oh oppa Thank you! Be back soon.

From: Namjoon oppa

I will and don't u 4get the rulz

To: Namjoon oppa

Agrh! How could I?

From: Namjoon oppa

LOL! BYE! CYA!

-End of Y/N's POV-

Namjoon returned late evening.He was searching for you in your room but you were outside talking with Taehyung

'So Y/N,Are you a fan of BTS?' Tae asked.

'I go through as a fan actually.Kinda.' you said.

'But you didn't even come to visit us once!'

'I am sorry but to be honest I watch all your interviews and concerts!'

'Oh ok! So if you are an ARMY, who is your bias?'

'I kinda like Jungkook.' you said blushing.

Taehyung held your hands.'But I thought I was y-'

'What are you both doing?' asked Namjoon who is now standing behind you.

'Where did you come from?' you asked.

'Never mind that!' he said 'Taehyung! what are you doing holding my sister's hands?'

'I um-mm.....a-accidently s-slapped he was a-appologizing.' Taehyung stammered.

'OMG! Y/N is that why you are red?' he asked holding your face in his hands.

[A/N]

this chapter might kindof not make sense.I am sorry!!! Enjoy!!!

'No No I am fine!!!' you said.

Without a warning Namjoon punched Taehyung in the stomach.(A/N: He would never do that!! Just ran out of ideas.).You rushed to taehyung ang hugged him.'I am sorry!' you said.He hugged you back.

'Don't you remeber rule#1 and #2?you guys are always going against it!' said Namjoon.

You were dragged into the house and to your bedroom by Namjoon who was now about to burst out of anger.

'You always do the things I ask you not too!'

'B-But....'

He didn't let you speak but stormed out of the room and locked you inside it.(A/N:yeah right!Brother locking a sister inside.I told you guys this chapter doesnt make sense.keep reading!)

'Don't you dare try to leave this room!' you heard your brother say.(A/N: Did he 4get that Jungkook's and yours rooms are connected?! Maybe!)

You collapse with your back against the door and started crying.Soon it started to rain heavily.You could see thunder strikes scattering loudly.

*Flashback*

'Oppa I am scared!' You said as you ran to Namjoon.

'Don't worry Y/N! come to mee whenever you feel scared.I am open for you anytime.' said Namjoon hugging you.

You hugged him back.

*End of flashback*

'How can I come to you now?' you asked crying.

You checked the time: 00.15 in the midnight.

You couldn't take it anymore but knocked on the door that connects yours and Jungkooks room.After a few seconds Jungkook opened the door.

'What do yo-OMG Y/N!Why are you crying?'

You hugged him tightly.'Oppa I am scared.Can I sleep with you tonight.'

'S-sleep with me?But what if Namjoon see?'

'I will explain what happened!' You said still sobbing.

(A thunder bolt striked loudly)

You screamed and hugged Jungkook even tighter than before.He picked you up the bridal style and placed you on the bed.

'Good night Y/N!' He said as he laid next to you.

But you were already sleeping peacefully.

'I am the boy who will make you mine! I don't care what others say,You will be mine one day.I promise.' Whispered Jungkook as he kissed your forehead.

[A/N]

Romance stuff starts from here!!! Anyway Hope you enjoyed the chapter.Any questions?!