The VLIVE

[A/N]

Hello everyone.I know I said I would update tomorrow but we got home super early than expected,so I started to update right then.Thank you so much for supporting me all the way.

BTW, I plan to publish another book after I finish updating 'The Day I met you' story.Look forward to it.

I purple you guys so much!!!! Thanks for being here....

-----------------------------------------------------

You stormed into your room with mixed feelings and locked all the doors.That's when you saw a flash of pink sitting on top of your bed.It was a huge bag(pink,of course) with a note attached to it.It said;

Dear Y/N,

I bought you a outfit which I thought you would like.Enjoy!!! XOXO!

Your loving brother,

Namjoon.

''I shouldn't have spoken to him like that.'' you thought with tears in your eyes.The bag contained a yellow off-shoulders frock.

(Phone vibrates)

You got a nortification from VLIVE saying: starting the video BTS......(Blah-Blah-Blah).You sat on your bed thinking it was either Jimin ot Taehyung who had started the live; But it was your brother Namjoon.

[A/N]

I don't know if they can say their personal stuff in the live videos.But in this case they can,because this is friction and anything can happen.

''Annenhaseiyo everyone!!! How are you?'' he began.''Can you guys give me some ideas because I am in this huge problem and I need your help!''

comments:

XXX: We can help you oppa!

XXX: Oppa What is it?!

XXX: Oppa don't be sad we can help you!

+more

''You all know that my sister is staying at the BTS dorms right? Anyway,I got angry with her and locked her inside her bedroom'' Namjoon sighed and hung his head.

Comments:

XXX: OH.NO.YOU.DIDN'T!!!

XXX: OMG oppa Is she ok??!

XXX: You Locked her inside??? SRSLY?

+more

''I know I know.It was horrible of me to do that.She had got super scared during the storm and had gone to Jungkook's bedroom.Their rooms are connected by the way and she yelled at me and won't speak.I really miss her.ARMYs I need your help!What should I do?''

You smiled to yourself.''AWWW!!! cutie oppa!!!''

Comments:

XXX: Give her an apologic kiss!Hint: girls love forehead kisses!

XXX:Oppa! Buy her something!!

XXX: Take her out to dinner!!!! and don't worry we won't chase you..!

XXX: When I get angry with my brother,He hugs me super hard until I forgive him.Try it oppa.It might work.

XXX: Pat her head and say sorry.

XXX: Sleep with her tonight!

XXX: Make her dinner and don't forget to feed her.

+more

''Thank you ARMYs so much! I love all those ideas!! I purple you so much.No wonder we love our cute ARMYs so much.This means so much for me!'' said Namjoon after a short silence.

The VLIVE went on for a little longer and ended.

''I wonder what he will do!'' you thought.

[A/N]

Was it boring??? Anyway don't hate Namjoon ok? He is a wonderful brother, not a Ilockemysisterinthebedroom kinda guy!!!

Am I missing something? If I do then don't forget to tell me what it is...Be specific because I like that kind of people...

Hope you enjoyed!!! Thanks again!!! I purple you!!!