A job

[A/N]

Hello everyone.How r u?

Here is a new chapter.Enjoyyyyy!!!

I purple you.....

"Ahem!"You heard someone clear the throat.
"Jimin hyung."Jungkook exclaimed while you started to blush.
"I was suspicious of you both from the very beginning. Seems like I was right.I saw everything.Make sure you lock the door the next time."Jimin chuckled.
Jungkook hung his head while smiling.
"You wont tell them right?"You asked still blushing so hard.
"Why would I?You both deserve each other."said Jimin."But be careful.Namjoon hyung has hawk eyes when watching you."
All of you started to laughing.
Before leaving Jungkook gave you a quick peck on your lips while Jimin facepalmed himself.You giggled.Just as they left,you hear someone calling your name.
It was Namjoon!
"Y/n!Y/n!"Namjoon came to your room and gave you a big hug.You hugged him back as his scent filled you.
"I am sorry.I have been so busy that I didnt even have time to even talk to you."
"Awww.Its okay oppa.I know you are busy."
"So?What were Jimin and Jungkook doing in your room?"
You stared at him for a while.
"They woke me up from my nap."you said.
"Oh OK! Come on.we bought dinner when coming back.Black bean noodles!your favorite.Let's go eat."Namjoon took your hand and led you downstairs.
All of you had dinner.Even though you felt Jikook and Jin staring at you,you ate in silence ignoring them.
Suddenly you remembered something you saw on instagram. A job as a personal secretary for the manager in the YG entertainment.You really wanted to apply for it and decided to ask Namjoon what he thought about it.So after dinner,you motioned him to come sit on the couch.
"Y/n,What is it? Is something wrong?"

A/N
Bye
Hope you enjoyed....