Explanation pt.2

Before you could do anything,Dawson ran away.You stood up,collected your things and rushed out of the place.But before you did,Suho spoke.

"I will make sure your relationship gets exposed.You will see what a terrible mistake you have made. How you like that huh?"

You smirk."Try!" You said leaving a confused Suho.

*Flashback to when you went to Suho's office earlier in the day*
"Come in!" His voice called from inside.

You saw him feeding his fish.Without speaking,you placed the paper work on his table.As you moved some files that were already on the table,you saw a USB.It was the same one that played the video of you and Jungkook.You silently snatched it and hid it in your knee length boots and turned to leave.

''I want you to have lunch with me,or else you know what will happen.Meet me in the restaurant next to the building during your lunch hour.''

''This will be the last lunch you will be having with ME!'' you thought leaving the room as you called a special person.

*End of flashback*

Now all you to do is explain Dawon what happened.You called Soobin and said that you were taking a leave for the day.He agreed thinking it was a family matter you had to attend to.

You rushed home just to find Dawon crying.In her room.You kinda felt bad.

''Dawon.I can explain what happened.Please just listen to me will you?''

''Explain me what? That suho loves you? I can understand that very well.''

''No its not that.Suho-uh...I-''

''See? You cant even explain. If you guys are in a relationship,just tell me and you will save me a lot of heartache.Now I get why you looked shocked when you saw Suho yesterday.Om-I just realized! How dare you cheat on Jungkook.''

''I have proof with me.I have proof to show that Suho and I are not dating.Proof to show that I am not cheating on MY kookie.'' You said as you took out your phone.

*Flashback to where you entered to the restaurant*

You enter the restaurant and try to find the person who you call back from the trip to Suho's office; Jisoo.Your BFF. as well as the owner of the place.

''Jisoo.I want you to record me and that man talking to each other.After I leave, can you please send it to me?''

Jisoo smiled and gave you a thumbsup

She went to the security room where she started recording the scene using the CCTV cam.You had told Jisoo all the things happeneing.Except the fact that, Jungkook is your boyfriend.She was secretly very proud at been trusted.

Meanwhile, you were instagramming ignoring what Suho had to say.

''Y/n, I know that you wanted to ask many questions about this stuff happeneing.So go on! That's why I called you here.''

You lift your head at this instance.Without forgetting, you turned on the voice recorder of your phone and placed it on the table to shoot questions for the clueless Suho.

*End of flashback*

You managed to record what suho had to say and not to forget, Jisoo sent you the video she recorded. After hours of explaining and answering questions, Dawon seems to understand everything.You deleted the video of you and Jungkook and now it was gone forever.You felt weight lifting off your shoulders as you collapse across the bed.Wait till BTS hears about this...

''I am sorry for your Boyfriend, Dawon! I really feel bad about what happened.''

''Its ok Y/n, I am very glad to know the truth. I am a stupid girl to him anyway. But be careful cuz Suho always tries to get what he want.The easy way or the hard way.''

You nod...

[A/N]

End of suho troubles everyone....Well, almost...!

Don't forget to vote....

Bye~