The Go-pro cam

[A/N]

Hi~ Here is another chapter!!!

Enjoy~

How painful your body was?You couldn't even stand still from the exhaustion.When you reached the BTS dorms again!,You found out that they are still at the Bighit entertainment.

(Phone ringing)

You checked the caller ID with shaky hands.It said 'Eomma✨'.You quickly answered it.(A/N:I forgot all about y/n's parents until now.sorry about that.)

''Hi mom!''

''Oh y/n,Thank god You answered the phone.I couldn't reach you.What happened?'' She sounded super worried.

All you could do was think of a lie.Your mom must have being trying to reach you while you were passed out.

''I was-um...s-sleeping!'' you said quickly.An excellent deciet.

''Oh is it?Anyway Namjoon told me that you got a new job!''

Gulp!

''Ah did he?Yes I did get a job.Its great!'' you managed to say without having a coma.

''Glad to hear that you are ok darling!I just want to let you know that me and dad have to stay abroad for a few years longer than expected.Stay safe with Namjoon until then ok?''

''Oh ok!''

''Btw,I bought you a brand new camera.I will send it as a package.So stay safe and be good to your oppas ok?Give my regards to them.'' With that she hung up the phone.

-Time skip-

After taking a long shower which melted your pain away,you decided to write a resignation letter to resign from your job.There is a limit of harresment a girl can take.

-Few hours later-

Just when you were writing half way of the letter,Jungkook came bursting into your room.You calmly ignored him as you felt tears steaming your eyes.You could feel him staring at you.

''Y/N,how are you?'' He back hugged you.

You didn't answer.

''You okay?'' He gave you a quick peck on your lips.

You could take it any longer but hugged Jungkook crying onto his chest.

''Y/n what happened?'' He asked super-worried.

''Tell me what happened?'' He demanded.

''Suho is the CEO and he harressed me.He knows about our relationship.''

''But how does he...?'' Jungkook's voice trailed off.

''He said he placed a spy cam and I found it hours ago!''

*Flashback to when you hung up the call with your mom*

You suddenly remembered what suho said; A spy cam.Thats when you decided to find it and finish it for good.

You searched and searched to find an electronic but no such luck.Just when you were about to give up,you spot something attached to your shoe lace.

Exactly what you were looking for; A go-pro cam.

''Suho must have an access computer somewhere'' you thought as you smashed the spy cam stomping on it.

*End of flashback*

You continue crying on to Jungkook's chest when Namjoon came to your room...

Hope you enjoyed~Bye for now~