Left alone

You woke up the next morning and didn't find Jungkook next to you as you expected it to be.But you did see a note pinned to your pillow.

Y/N,
We left to the bighit entertainment for practise .I didn't want to wake you up and don't worry Namjoon hyung didn't see me in your bed.Your breakfast was made by Jin hyung.We will be late.Stay safe...
                                            Hugs + kisses
                                           Love Jungkook.

You kinda felt sad to be left alone the whole day but you knew they were practising very hard for ARMY'S. 15 hours of practise is not easy right?You took a quick shower and decide to have breakfast.

Jin had made you a very lovely breakfast.2 eggs,Ham,Bacon and a cup of orange juice.Simple but yummy.Thats when you got a notification from weverse.It said :"RM created a new post."You unlocked your phone to see what it is.'I finally made up with my sis.!"was what the caption said.The selfies you took together was along with it.

"Awwwww....How sweet of him!" You gushed.

The rest of the day was super boring.There was nothin to do or watch on television.Instead you were instagramming.You followed many fan account of BTS.You learn all their wishes and expectations through them.For example,Some ARMYs wish that they were siblings of BTS ,while some others think they are the girlfriends of the BTS.(A/N:What do you prefer?IMAO...I would rather be one of the siblings of the BTS.) Almost then something caught your eyes.

-Time skip-
You made corn soup and vegetable rice for lunch since there were only a few ingredients left.
Soon it became late evening.Yet the BTS hasn't arrived.You decided to take a nap.
-4hrs later-
You felt soft lips pressed on yours,while the persons hands were cupping your face.You instantly knowing who it was kissed him back.without hesitation.

"Hi Y/N.How are you?" Asked Jungkook breaking the kiss.

"I am fine.So how was practise honey?"

He hugged you."I am so tired." You hugged him back.

"Ahem!!!" Someone cleared his throat.Both if you parted and turned around.

A/N
Sorry for any mistakes.
Hope you enjoyed
Bye~~~~