The CEO

[A/N]

Hi everyone ! how are you?

I cant believe that this is gaining so much reads and votes....Thnx 4 supportig me so much.I am literally crying here...!😘

📝

You woke up to the sound of your alarm which played fire.

''Aish!! Do I really have to go to soobin's fucking office today?!''

You took a looong warm shower.The water felt sharp on your skin.Pain had already left your body that you felt fresh.(Team fresh!Run BTS ep.83!U guys remember?)

Your outfit is a black mini-skirt with white shirt tucked to the skirt and high heels.Your hairstlye is a french plait.After looking a your reflection in the mirror,you walked downstairs and saw Jin cooking breakfast.

''Hi jin oppa!Good morning!'' you said as you made yourself a cereal bowl.You didnt have time to eat Jin's breakfast since you were already kinda late.

''Good morning y/n ! so how are things with Jungkook?''

''Great is a decent word.'' you said taking a bit spoonful mouth of your cereal.

Jin giggled.''Oh btw,we have a teeny weeny problem regarding your transpotation so kookie agreed to help.''

Thats when you almost choked out your cereal.

''Jungkook is gonna drop me?!''

''Yup.umm...Is there any problem y/n.You sound a little-''

You fake chuckled.''No no nothing!''

''Ok then.Jungkook is waiting for you outside.Don't be late.He's impatient!''You knew what his impatience was.

.

.

.

Sure enough when you reached outside Jungkook was waiting for you um... impatiently.

''Why are you late?'' he huffed.

''Am I?'' You giggled as you gave him a peck on his lips.

.

.

.

''You look sexy today.Any speacial occastion?'' Jungkook asked.

''Oh Kookie.stop teasing me..!''

-Time skip-

After a long silence,you arrive at the spot.The memories came flooding back to you.

''Should I go in there?'' But your thoughts were cut off by jungkook's kisses.

''Don't you dare go fuck with anyone.I am not someone who likes to share.'' said Jungkook stubbornly..

''Yes sir.'' you said giggling and walked into the building.

Jungkook drove out of the car park and was nowhere to be seen.You entered the building and saw Je-Joon sitting in the front desk as usual.

''hello y/n ! Director Soobin wants to see you.Will you go to his room?'' uh-oh!

''Yes I will.''

You walked towards his office.It felt like Dorothy visiting the wizard of OZ or something.You knocked on the door.

''Come in!'' You heard him say.

As you entered the room,he motioned you to sit down.

''Y/N,I apologize you for what happened yesterday.I seriously didn't meant to do it.I was drunk and didnt know what to do.You arent hurt,are you?''What is he thinking?!

''umm..No actually.Its okay.I understand!'' Did you?

''Good.Anyway,the CEO wants to see you.You are HIS personal secretory.not MINE!''

You forced a smile.

Soobin continued.'' His office is next to mine.Go meet him.''

You stood,bowed and left the room.You walked to the CEO's office and knocked on the door.

''Come on in !'' said a man's voice.A little familiar.

You entered just to see a huge office.Twice as soobin's.There was a fish tank in the corner.Various kinds of fish were swiming to and fro.The man who was the so-called CEO was sitting his back turned on the office chair.When he turned to you,you gasped.

''Suho?!'' you exclaimed.

''Surprised to see me huh?''

Your EX-boyfriend was the CEO of the YG entertainment?That's when you realized how easily you got the job here.

''Why did you take me into this company?''

''Oh boy.Girls have the worst memory.Dont you remember y/n?,I said I will take REVENGE from you.This was the only chance I have.How could I miss that?''

*Flashback*

''I will take revenge from you for breaking up with a cool boyfriend like me!'' said suho angrily.

''Like I will ever see your face again?Never in my whole life.You never will make up as a good boyfriend for ANYONE!'' you screamed.

''Will see about that...!'' He turned to leave.

*End of flashback*

You gasped.

''You remebered huh? Now you will be sorry that you left me!'' He walked towards you.You backed away from him but your back hit the wall.Suho was almost close to you.His eyes were flaming of anger.

''Soobin said fucking you was enjoyable.I really want to see if what he said is true.''

With that,he placed his hand on the wall and slowly started going to your clit from under your skirt.You could feel your panties soaked.You give a moan.

''You are already so wet for me huh?Look how soaked you are...''

[A/N]

Hope you enjoyed!

Bye for now~