Apology...

[A/N]

Hi everyone!!! I updated 2 chapters today...Hope you enjoyed the previous one.

WARNING!!!! SMUT AHEAD!!! You have been warned!!!! This is my first smut ever.I don't know if you would like it.

I purple you!!!

-The next day-

You woke up wondering where you were.That's when it clicked.

*Flashback of last night*

You got up to leave Jungkook's room but he pushed you gently on to the bed and blocked you between him and the bed.

''Jungkook,I have to leave!'' you said blushing.

''No you don't! I am keeping you here!''

''What if someone sees us? Jin already knows about our secrect right?''

''Doesn't matter.''

He slowly starts to undress you.He moves his chest and massages it.You moan.Then he starts kissing your cheeck,then your lips and slowly starts to go through your inner thigh.

''Can you give me your virginity?'' asked Jungkook still kissing your thigh.

''Jungkook I-''

He didn't wait for an answer but went and had a taste of your womanhood.You moan again.Then he enter one of his fingers inside you.

''Oh baby you are super wet for me!''

He entered two fingers inside you.

You moaned loudly.

You could feel his fingers inside of you. You moans were turning more into screams.

''J-Jungkook please I ma not ready! Please Jungkook!'' You started to cry.

Jungkook took his fingers out of your clit and licked it.

''Please Jungkook I don't wanna be hurt.''

''Ok jagiya! But let's continue someother day.'' He started to kiss your jawline making you moan again.

''I love you!'' He said.

You continue to blush.

''I love you even more!''

*End of flashback*

Here you were naked right in Jungkook's bedroom.Just great! Without making a sound you dressed yourself.As you were about to leave,You saw Jungkook's sleeping bunny face.You couldn't help but kiss his forehead.You ran into your room and locked all doors and collasped on the bed.

''Did I just almost have with him?I am super dead right now!''

''Y/N-ah!'' called Namjoon from outside your bedroom.

''What do you want?'' you asked predenting to be angry.

''Open the door please!'' he knocked even harder.

You adjusted your hair and opened the door.

''Y/N! Lets go spend some time togehter!''

You stared at him.But on the inside you were rolling on the floor laughing.

''Come on Y/N! please!'' he pleaded.

''Ok ok I am coming!'' You said giving him a quick hug.''Give me a minute.''

You took a quick shower and put on a dress.(Your dress is an off-shoulders dress and high heels with a high ponytail)

You head outside and saw Namjoon standing there.He was wearing a hoodie that you gave him on one of his birthdays.

''Come on! Let's go!'' He said holding your hand.

You walked on the pavement talking and laughing together until at one point Namjoon hugged you so hard.

''I am sorry Y/N! I shouldn't have locked you.Jungkook told me that you were crying.but I am not gonna change the rules!''

You hugged him back.

''Its okay oppa!But what if I like to date someone in the BTS?'' you asked meekly.

''Why are you asking?Do you like someone?''

''N-No! Just asking!''

Namjoon didn't answer and you didn't press him to.You thought of telling Namjoon what you thought of Jungkook but you were afraid of his reaction.

''I will tell him when time comes'' you thought.

He bought you Ice-cream.took selca's with you and even kissed your forehead.You saw girls taking photos of both of you.Both of you knew they were ARMYs but they didn't disturb because they knew that Namjoon was gonna make up with you.

After hours of walking and talking,you finally arrive at the BTS dorms.

''Y/N,we have to leave for a fan-signing now.See you in 3 hours!'' said Namjoon patting your head gently.

''Yes i know Jungkook told me already.''

''You have been spending lots of time with Jungkook lately.'' said Namjoon with a blank expression on his face.

''R-Really?Oh well!''

The rest of the Bangtan sonyeondan came out and got into their seperated vehicles.You could see Jungkook staring at you but you avoided eye contact with him.Even though you agreed to be his girlfriend it feel right.

''He deserves a better girlfriend.''

After waving goodbye you went inside the BTS dorms and changed into something comfortable.You even stole one of Namjoon's oversized hoddies.

You sit on the couch and did some channel surfing but there was nothing to watching instead you fell asleep...

Against the rules IJungkook X reader✅On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara