The Go-pro cam pt.2

You continue crying onto Jungkook's shoulder as Namjoon came to the room.He saw you crying.

''Y/N?What happened?'' He rushed to you.

You didnt speak

''Jungkook,What happened?'' Namjoon asked Jungkook.

''Suho is the CEO where she works and he had harresed her.'' Jungkook clarrified

''Resign from that fucking job y/n.'' Said Namjoon angrily.''That pervert! I am gonna kill him no matter what it takes.''

'I was writing a resignation letter.What if he doesn't accept it?After all he is the CEO.'' you reasoned.

Namjoon's POV

I was so happy when practise was over.I wanted to see y/n as soon as possible.

-Time skip-

When we reached our dorms,Jungkook rushed upstairs.I don't know why but I feel a little suspicious about Jungkook and y/n.They have been spending a lots of time together lately.If they are in some kind of relationship,its ok with me because Jungkook is a very good person and I know he won't hurt y/n.If only they could tell me if there IS some kind of thing between them.

Anyway,I went to find y/n's room just to find her crying onto Jungkook's shoulder.

''Y/n what happened?'' I asked as I rushed to her.

She didnt answer.

I turned to Jungkook who was now staring at me.''Jungkook.What happened?''

''Suho is the CEO where she works and he had haressed her.''

A wave for anger rushed to me.

''Resign from that fucking job y/n!'' I said.''Thats pervert! I am gonna kill him no matter what it takes.''

y/n spoke for the first time.''I was writing a resignation letter,but what if he doesn't accepts it?After all he is the CEO.''

That was true.But I don't want my sister to make the headlines in the newspaper or social media for this kind of thing.

''Let's decide after what happens tomorrow.'' Jungkook said to me.

I forced a smile...

-End of Namjoon's POV-