Yes I will

-6 months later-

''Baby, I will be back soon ok?'' said Jungkook kissing your forehead.

''Pls tell me exactly where you are going...'' you pleaded since he didn't answer this question earlier in the day.

''Bang PD Nim called Namjoon hyung, Hoseok hyung, Yoongi hyung and me for a quick meeting. We will come soon ok?'' he said hugging you this time.

-Time skip-

''Y/n-ah! Can you please help me wash the dishes?'' asked Jin

You nod and follow him to the kitchen.

''You ok? Is something wrong?'' he asked placing a hand on your right shoulder.

You shook your head from side-to-side but on the inside you were about to burst into tears.Today was your birthday.No body bothered to wish you at all.Actually, they were busy since morning.So you had just decided to shake it off.

After you finished helping jin, you deicided to pay a visit to your precious bedroom.You collapse on the bed as you took out your phone.

Y/n- Hi kookie~!

Kookie- Not now y/n ! I am busy~

Kookie- Later k? I love you, bye!

Your tears began falling off your face like a waterfall.Your heart ached so much.

''kookie doesn't have time for me!'' you cried on to your pillow and finally fell asleep.

''Y/n? Wake up~wake up!''

You slowly opened your sleepy eyes just to see a boxy smile greeting you.He shook your shoulders to wake you up.

''Taehyungie~Let me sleep.'' you turned around the other way so your back was turned to him.

''No!No!You have to hurry!We have a par-I mean meeting today.Bang PD Nim asked you to bring you with us too.''

You groaned.

''Where is Jungkookie?'' you ask

''H-he came here and went a-again.Just came here to grab some files.'' Taehyung said.

''Oh I-''

''Anyway get ready y/n-ah.Hurry up!'' said Tae as he left your room.You felt like bursting into tears again.Jungkook didnt even wake you up when he came back.Anyway you decided to get ready quickly since Taehying said you to hurry up.You took a quick shower and did your hair.

You took a quick shower and did your hair

To be continued

To be continued....
A/n
I am sorry... I have a online class in 5 minutes so I ran out of time...I'll upload the rest tomorrow...😓Sorry...!
Don't forget to vote~~🙏🙏🙏