World tour

-The next day-

''Wake up,y/n!!! Wake up!!!'' You slowly open your lazy eyes to see Yoongi shaking you awake.

''Wait! Is it morning already?!'' you asked yawning.

''Yup,sleeping beauty!'' said Jungkook who had apperead out of nowhere and gave you a kiss.

''Aish! I am outta here.'' said the disgusted Yoongi,leaving the room.

Jungkook pressed his juicy lips on yours as he rolled on top of you.You kissed him back while running your hands into his silky hair.You could feel him smiling as he cupped your face.You let his tongue explore every inch of your mouth.Pleasure

''Its getting late,Jagiya.I have to go get ready.I am really gonna miss you.'' he said breaking the kiss.You forced a smile.How are you gonna stay for 3 months without them?

-Time skip-

Just after you got dressed,Namjin came into your room.(A/N: I ship Namjin a lot.Do you ship anyone?)

''Good morning y/n!'' they said together.

''Good morning!'' you said giving BOTH of them a hug.

''Just a few more hours to go.Oh almost forgot.Jung da won will be here too tomorrow.To keep little y/n company.'' said Namjoon smirking.

You rolled your eyes.

''Who is Jung Da won? Hoseok's sister right?'' you asked.

''yeah.She will stay with you until we return.'' explained Jin.''Its getting late.We might even miss the flight.''

''I wanna see ARMY so badly.I love them so much.They give me so much energy.'' sighed Namjoon dreamily.

''I totally agree with you,joon.'' said Jin

''Ahem!Sorry for disturning your day-dream but if you continue this,you are definetly gonna miss your flight.'' you said Laughing.

They laughed together.

''Y/n,don't u have work today?'' asked Namjoon.

''Nope.Sundays and thursdays are off days for me.'' you said wiping off your fake sweat.

''Ohhhh!'' Namjin exclaimed wile laughing.

''If something happens,call me or anyone in BTS ok?'' instructed namjoon.

''Ok oppa!''

-Time skip-

''Good bye y/n~'' shouted the BTS.

''Good bye oppas!'' you waved them goodbye.Jungkook leaned closer to you and gave you a loooonnnggg passionate kiss.

''Goodbye bae!'' he said as he got out of the car.You smiled as the others stared at you with awe.

Armys were already cheering for them outside the airport entrance.

''Kim Namjoon! Kim Seok Jin! Min Yoongi! Jung Hoseok! Park Jimin! Kim Taehyung! Jeon Jungkook! BTS!''

You watch them go inside the airport and disappear as mist.

[A/N]

I am updating this in middle of a online clz.LOL! I felt sooo bored and started updating this,and now I can't remember a single word what the tcr said.Anyway,I completed my other book today,and finally figured out how to end this book also😅.

Don't forget to vote.All you have to do is press the button relevant to that😅.It means so much for me.

Bye~CYA SOON!!