The interview pt.02

A/N
Here is the rest of the chapter guysss...😍

You admired yourself in the mirror.Of course Namjoon bought this for you.This is the main reason you wanted to apply for a job.
After a little while Jin came into your room.He was appointed to drop you off at the YG entertainment.
"Isn't Namjoon coming?" You ask him.
"Nope.He has some paperwork at the Bighit. So he left a few hours(edited: 2020.10.19) ago.But don't worry."He said looking at your darkened face."He is the one who is gonna pick you up.Just make sure you give him a call after the interview."
You smile and nod.
-Time skip to the YG entertainment-
You got out of the car and waved Jin goodbye.That's when you realized you never did get your phone from the car.It was too late to get it back since the car was now nowhere to be seen.
"How am I supposed to call Namjoon oppa now?"You sighed."I guess I'll have to take a taxi home."
Your deep conversation with yourself was cut off by the HUGE building in front of you.
"Am I gonna work here?I can't believe it!Oh wait!I still have to pass the interview."You thought.
As you entered the building you saw many people working there.It was such a busy place.Working in Here is not gonna be easy.You walked towards the front desk.
"Hello! My name is Han Jejoon. What can I do for you?"asked the person at the front desk bowing.
You bowed back as you introduced yourself.
"Hi!I am Kim Y/N.I am here for the interview. I already handed over my CV and I told to come here."
"Oh yes!I was the one who sent you the email.You will be further interviewed by the director.Go straight ahead and turn left.Enter the 5th room on the right.You will find him there."
"Thank you!"you smiled and bowed.
As instructed,you reached the door.You adjusted your dress and knocked.
"Come in!" A voice called from inside.
You turned the door knob and entered the room.You saw a man sitting on the office chair.He had dyed his hair to a light blue and had sharp eyes.He had his first two buttons of his shirt unbuttoned,so his bare chest was slightly visible.
"Hello,you must be Kim Y/N.I am Lee soobin.(A/N.Not the soobin from TXT).He held out his hand and you shook it.Just after,he motioned you to sit down.
"I checked your CV and it seems like you have all qualifications needed to apply as a personal Secretary. You can start work from tomorrow onwards. Don't forget work starts at 8.30 a.m!" He said and licked his lips.
"Thank you so much!I will definitely come tomorrow!"You stood,bowed and turned to leave.Before even taking a step forward,a hand grabbed your waist as Soobin back-hugged you.
"Who asked you to leave?We still have lots more work to do." You felt his breath on your neck as it sent shivers down your spine.
He dragged you into a room,locking you behind.It was seriously like a sex shop in there.Various sex toys of different colours were placed all over and also a bed.
"Please let me go!"you pleaded trying to break his grip which was impossible.
"I will Let you go but like I said,We still got work to do."He said with a smirk.He let go of your hand and pinned you against the wall.Now your s and his chest were touching each other.You felt a strong smell of alcohol coming from him.
"I wanted to destroy you the moment you walked into my office."His lips crashed on yours but you hesitated to kiss back.
"I already have a boyfriend,sir!You can't do this to me!"you shouted as you gave soobin a shove.
He didn't care what you said.He stood there and slowly got rid of his shirt,and rushed back to you.Soobin carried you the bridal style and dropped you across the bed.
"He can't give you what you want. Only I can."He said as he slowly undressed you step by step.You were then blindfolded by him.He kissed your jawline,leaving noticeable hickeys.All you could do was moan.You felt his fingers running into your clit.You moaned even louder.
"You are so tight baby!"
Without any warning,he slammed his member in you.You could feel his full length in you as his balls hit your inner thigh.Your body tried to adjust to his size.You moan again until at one point you pass out.

Your full virginity was stolen by him...!

A/N
Hope you enjoyed the chapter...
See you again soon....
Bye~