Forget him pt.2

A/N
Hi everyone again! Well.I am grounded but it doesn't stop me from updating.It might me hard updating through the phone but its worth a try.
Enjoy the chapter....

"Its um....I missed you so much."
"Awwww....my bunny missed me?"

Jungkook smiled and his lips crashed on yours.You smiled into the kiss and kissed him back.Soon he licked asking your permission to enter your mouth which you did.He explored every single inh of your mouth.Your hands were grabbing his neck while he was gripping you even closer to him by your waist.Even after breaking the kiss both of your mouths were connected by a silver string of saliva.Jungkook still didn't let go your waist.Instead he was sucking the skin on your neck leaving purple bruises.

"Um...Jungkook?Does Jimin knows about our relationship?" You asked and gave a little moan.

"No.Why"

"Never mind.So how was the fan signing?" You asked changing the subject.

"It went well as always.I love when ARMYs cheer our names.It gives us so Much energy.But y/n?"

"Yes Jungkook?"

"You need to forget him.because I am afraid of loosing you."

"Forget who?Namjoon?"(A/N:omg..what is she thinking?How can we forget Namjoon oppa?)

"No!Its Suho!"

"You really think I will go back to him ?"

"No...its just.." his voice trailed off.

"Kookie...He was gone from.my life over a year ago.Why would he come back now anyway?"You asked giving Jungkook a quick peck on his check.

"Ok!But can I sleep with you tonight?"

"Sure!"

Soon the lights were turned off and both of you laid on the bed hugging one another.

"Good night Y/N!"whispered Jungkook kissing your forehead.

"Good night kookie!" You said and soon fell asleep.

A/N
Hope you enjoyed this chapter.
Bye ~