Explanation

You woke up early in the morning and found Jung Dawon sleeping next to you.Apparently,their date went good and she was happy about it.Like super happy about it.You had work today.It was already gonna be a bad day.Thats what you thought.

You took a quick shower and dressed up.Your outfit is a purple a-little-above-the-knee frock with a messy bun and black knee length boots.You gaze at your reflection in the mirror.

You decided not to wake up Dawon cuz you guessed she was tired and needed some sleep since she arrived late at night.You really wanted her to know the truth about Suho,but you weren't sure if she was ready to believe it.Afterall,she is fallen in love with suho head over heels and you didn't have any proof.

You went to work by bus,since bad memories of taking a taxi came flooding into your brain like a tidal wave.You arrived at your workplace and saw Je-Joon waiting for you at your work table.

''Good morning y/n! Suho asked you his timetable for today.''

''Good morning! But why do I have to make HIS timetable?''

''Duh! You are his personal secretary remember?''

''Oh yeah! So what do I have to do?'' you asked giggling nervously.

Je-Joon smiled.''Check if he has any meetings or discussions with the staff today and write them down clearly.Then give it to him.''

You nod.

''Let's see'' you mumble.

You did as you were told to.Suho didn't have lots of meetings today as you expected.The more the better.You wanted him out of your sight.

Finished with all the work,it was time to handover all files to suho .NOT so great!You collected them and walked towards his office.You knocked on the door.

''Come in!'' he called from inside.

You entered the room and saw him feeding his fish.Without speaking,you placed all paperwork on the table and turned to leave.

''I want you to have lunch with me,or else you know what will happen.Meet me in the restaurant next to the building during your lunch hour.''

You smirk,nod and left the room.

-Time skip-

It was already lunch hour.Usually,you had lunch with Je-Joon and soobin,sadly today you couldn't.You apologized to both of them and head to the small restaurant you were asked to come.

Suho was already there.He kept smiling at you as you talked to a girl there and took the seat infront of him.

''So Ms.Kim?How is your day?''

You rolled your eyes at this question as you took out your phone and started instagramming.You could feel suho's eyes on you.

''Y/N.I know you want to ask many questions about the stuff happeneing.So go on! That's why I called you here.''

At this instance you lift your head.You place the phone on your table and stare at him.

''Now tell me,Do you really love Dawon or are you using her as your toy?''

''Why do you wanna know that?''

''Answer me! You said I could ask anything!''

''No I don't love Dawon.I mean,I loved her. She is preety, Nice, and sweet but I couldn't get you out of my head.So I began to loose interest in her.Pfft.She is just a stupid girl. So yes.She is my toy.But not you...'' he place his hand on top of yours.''I want you back.Please y/n. Leave Jungkook and come back to me.''

You were shocked to here that he was using Dawon as a toy.

''Never! I would never come back to you. Did you even remember valentine's day?''

''Past is in the past y/n! I have changed.Please give me another chance.''

''I am sorry.I cant-'' you saw Dawon from outside the café.She was in a verge of tears watching Suho holding your hand.

[A/N]

Poor Dawon unnie~

don't forget to vote~

bye~