The CEO pt.2

[A/N]

Ooohhh!! Double updates today...!I cant even beleive myself...!

Enjoy~

You moan again as he entered two of his fingers in you.You moans were turning to screams as he circles them in harsly.

''I longed for this for years,but i never got a chance.yet!'' he said as he slapped your pussy.You gave a scream of pain.Soon after you were undresses,and suho placed a vibrator in you.

(The phone ringing...)

You gasped when you saw the caller ID: Namjoon...oh-no!

''Dont you fucking dare tell him.'' He said as he turned on the vibrator.Pleasure ran in you.

''H-Hello?'' you answered.

''Y/N! I am glad to hear your voice.whats up?''

The vibrator gathered up speed.You wanted to cum really bad.Suho noticed and gave a smirk.

''N-Nothing much.Work stuff you k-know.''

''Are you okay?You dont sound so good.'' The vibrator gave out the full speed.You were right on the edge.You wanted to cum really really bad.

''I am fine.Don't worry!''

''Ok.I am gonna hang up now.We have practise now...''

''Ok O-oppa.See ya!'' you said and hung up the phone.

You hopefully looked at suho who was now smirking even more.

''Suho can I-'' You were cut off by suho's hand covering your mouth.

''Call me sir.From today onwards you are my sex sleeve.I am the one who have control of you.If you don't listen to me,your already so stupid relationship with Jungkook will get exposed to the whole.world.ok?''

''How do y-you know?''

''Hmm...What if I say you have a spy in your room?'' Suho stared to run his hands to your clit pushing the vibrator even deeper.

''S-spy?'' you moan.

''Its simple but you can't understand it.You have been walking and talking with it ever since yesterday.''

''Where is it?'' you wanted to cum really bad as the vibrator speed up in you.

''Why would I tell you that?''

You couldnt hold it any longer.''Sir.Can I cum?''

''No you can't you slut.You have been a very bad girl for me and I will punish you.'' He took out the vibrator as slick came running down your thighs.You watched Suho as he grabbed a metal substance: Handcruffs.

[A/N]

hey guys! Dont worry...They are using protection so Y/N won't become pregnant.LOL! Enjoy!

You were handcuffed and blindfolded by him.After a while tinkling of suho's belt was hear.He took off his trousers and boxers.

''You are gonna feel sorry for leave me! Trust me!'' He said as he pumped his memeber a few times and his memeber in you.You moaned loudly as your body tried to adjust to his size.His balls were hitting your inner thigh concluding that his whole full length was in you.You wanted to cum really bad.

''I want you to cum around my cock.Right this instance.NOW!''

You didnt want to be asked twice.You cummed around his cock making him smirk.He continued to trust himself against you.

.

.

.

There was a knock on the door.

''Who is it?'' asked Suho still inside you.

''Sir! I have few files for you to sign right now.'' said Je-joon from outside the door.

''Just a minute!'' said Suho pulling himself out of you and getting dressed.You dove into your clothes too.Suho went to the door,collected the paperwork and sat on his desk without saying a single word.

He was fucking you a minute ago and here he is now completely ignoring you.You stood infront of his desk for him to speak.

.

.

.

Finally it was time to go home.

''Y/N,you can leave now.Thank you for everything..!'' You gave him a death glare and turned to leave.

''Lets continue again tomorrow!'' you heard him say.

Without saying a word you left the building and called a taxi home.You fixed your mess and slathered on a new layer of lip gloss.

''I will be so glad when this horrible day is over!'' You muttered to yourself.

You arrived to the BTS dorms just to find no one there,because they were practising at the bighit entertainment.

''Miss.your total amount is 3000 won.'' the driver said.

You dug your bag to find your wallet but for some reason you couldnt find it.You giggled nervously as you dug your bag again.But still no wallet.

''OMG! I lost my wallet.'' you cried finally.

''Yeah whatever.Just hand me money or you will have to pay me someother way.'' said the driver licking his lips.

''Excuse me?''

Bye~~

see you soon