Together!

[A/N]

Hi everyone!!! Is it just me or Does anyone of you read 'Y/N' as 'Yoongi''? LOL!

Anyway, Enjoy this chapter very much! Oh almost 4got. 4 days more for me to get grounded.I will be writing new chapters during those difficult times.

BTW, My new book is gonna be called ''The accidental text''.Look forward to it...after I complete uploading the '' The Day I met you'' FF.

Thank you for your support.....I purple you so much!!!

''Y/N,come down for dinner!'' called Taehyung.''Oh come on! You didn't leave the room whole day! Y/N??!!!''

''Just a minute! Be right there!'' you said as you fix your hair to a high ponytail.

Just as you were about to get out of the room,The door that connected your's and Jungkook's room swung open.

''Come on in Y/N!'' said Jungkook.

''But I was gonna go downstairs'' you said.

Jungkook took your hand and led you to his room.

''I bought you food for you.Eat with me tonight.'' He said handing you your plate of food.''You can't refuse because Instructions were given by Jin hyung.''

'Um...Ok!'' You sat down next to him.

''What do you wanna watch?'' asked Jungkook going through his DVD collection.

''How about 'Train to Busan?'' you asked.(A/N: Y/N really loves Train to Busan)

''Yeah sure!''

Both of you ate silently while watching the movie.You felt a little arkward and so did Jungkook.

''So....You will have to stay alone for a few hurs tomorrow.'' Said Jungkook without making any eye contact.

''Why?''

''We have a fan-signing tomorrow.''

''Oh yes! Tae oppa told me about it.I totally forgot.'' you said gloomily.''By the way,How is Namjoon oppa doing?''

''He was kinda hurt since after you yelled at him.He even did a VLIVE yesterday.''

''I watched it'' You mumbled resting your head on Jungkook's shoulder and sobbing.

''You did?!'' He gently pat your head.

''I-I f-felt super bad! I know he was doing those things as my brother but-'' You were cut off as Jungkook had pressed his lips against yours.He slowly slipped his tougue into the kiss.You did the same.His hands were now on your waist while yours were running through his brown hair.His lips moved away from yours and you felt them pressed against your neck.You bit your lip in order not to moan.

''Don't stop it!I wanna hear your voice baby.'' He said whilst sucking on your neck and leaving purple bruises.

''But...'' you said giving him a gentle push.''What about the ARMYs?The rest of the Bangtan.''

''Don't worry.They already like you.I was wondering if you would be my Girl friend?To be honest,the BTS are already shipping us!'' Said Jungkook kissing your neck again.

''Yes I will be your girl friend.But did you say ship?''

''Yup everyone ships us except your brother,That's who I am worried about.We gotta keep it a secret until the time comes.''

You sighed.

That's when Jin came into the room.He saw Jungkook Kissing your neck.He gasped.

''Am I really seeing this?'' He asked laughing.''Better watch out you two love birds.Namjoon is keeping an eye on Y/N.''

With that Jin left the room.

''So much for keeping secrets.'' Jungkook said as you laughed and continued your make-out sessions.

[A/N]

Hoped you enjoyed the chapter.

WARNING!!! SMUT AHEAD....!!!