Forget him!

[A/N]

Hi again!

Enjoy this chapter!

All I want you to answer is should I make my latest story Jimin*reader or Taehyung*Reader?I can't decide it.

It was late night as you finished the game.You wished everybody good night and headed to bed.

-Time skip-

You woke up to the sound of something.You knew you heard something.You checked the time:01:13 a.m.Nothing!You were sure the doors were locked tight because they were double-checked by you.

''Must be some animal!'' you thought as you closed your eyes to fall back asleep.Suddenly you felt your bed go down due to some weight and also you could her whispers.Just as you were about to take an action,you felt hands on your tiny waist.

''Y/N! I fear of losing you over to Suho because I heard some people look back to their first love.Please I need you.Don't leave me!''

It was Jungkook.

''Don't worry Kookie!I won't leave you.'' You whispered back.

The lights turned on.Your eyes tried to adjust to it.

''You are awake?'' asked Jungkook smiling.

''I woke up to a sound of something.'' you said giggling.

''Oh yes! My key! It accidently fell down!''

''So then You have a spare key to my room?''

''Fortunatley I do!Just in case!''

You rolled your eyes.

''Why did you sneak into my room?''you asked.

[A/N]

I have very little time.I hope you enjoy this but there is more in this chapter and the story.I will update it when I back from being grounded.

Bye guys !

I purple you! cya in days or weeks or months....

Thanks 4 supporting me!!!