he finds out he has a child after you go missing

This is mainly female reader but you could imagine it as gender neutral. I'm sorry.

Thank you for the request

Scenario:

You left 5 years ago, then he found you. When he finally found you, he also realized that you now have a child, and the child is his.

 dazai 

"Dazai, don't forget your papers? Those are due tomorrow morning." Kunikida yells at Dazai as he is walking out the door. "I will have them done I promise.... I'm not going to do them." He mumbles while walking out of the Café.

Deciding it's to quiet at home, Dazai rather chooses to walk around Yokohama. He went to a few store's looking at clothes, books, and he also got some drinks since he ran out at home. His last stop was a dock that he regularly goes to. 

It's been around 30 minutes, nearing 11 at night. Dazai was sitting on the edge of the dock, looking at the moon's reflection in the water when he heard a child's voice. "I promise I will be good."  The child talks to someone.

Curiosity got to Dazai and he turned around and saw a small boy with dark brown hair and dark colored eyes. He was wearing a white shirt with a rubber duck in the middle, and grey sweatpants. The boy was also wearing a yellow bucket hat to match with the shirt. Dazai found the kid adorable. 

"I'm sorry baby, but I have to go alone. You can stay with Uncle Mamo for tonight." A woman says, who he's guessing is the mother of the young boy. But the name of the woman sounds familiar, to familiar. Looking closer, the woman looks young, no older than he is. Then, it hits him, he knows that voice and that face.

"Yn?" hearing your name get called, you look around for a second, then saw a figure walking towards you, it was dark so you couldn't see the person. Getting a little scared, you slightly tug your child behind your back, not knowing this man's intentions. "Who are you sir?" you ask, the figure getting closer, slowly coming into the view. The man who has the same hair and eyes as his child comes forward. "Dazai? W-what are you doing here?" 

"I should be asking you that question." He stands about7 feet away from you. "I came for a job, and to see my brother." The child behind you slowly peaks out and looks at Dazai, then becomes shy and hides behind your legs again. Dazai bends down looking at the young boy behind your legs. "Hey there, you don't have to be scared of me." You turn around and slowly pick up the boy. "It's okay Ori, you can talk to him." You tell the boy. 

"What's your name?" Dazai asks him. "Orion." He quietly answers, hiding his face in your neck. Dazai chuckles and blushes at the cute kid's shy personality. "How old are you?" He asks another question. "I'm 4 and a half, isn't that right mommy?" You look at the ground, it must have hit Dazai by now. He has a confused look on his face, looking at the ground, then he stands back up, looking at you. 

"Where is your father Orion?" He asks, not looking at the boy, but still looking at you. "Mommy says that not all families need a dad. She said that we didn't need one." wow, that hurt him. "Is that true Yn?" Dazai asks. You look at the ground in guilt. "What else was I suppose to say?" Now your child was the one with a confused face. "C-could I give him a hug?" Dazai asks, you nod and look at your son. Orion jumps out of yours arms, and slowly walks to Dazai, holding out his arms. Dazai lifts him and wraps his arms around him. Dazai smiles. He didn't care why you left or what happened at the moment. He just wanted to hold his son right now.

chuuya

Chuuya hates rain. It was annoying to him. It was loud, and the taps on his penthouse window made him annoyed. 

He was trying to fill out documents of that day's missions, but the rain was making it hard to focus. While taking another sip of his wine, he heard frantic pounding on the door. Sighing, he goes to open the door, and sees a small girl wearing a checkered skirt, and an orange shirt. The young girl, no older than 4, had her hair was braided back into a French braid, but some hair was loose and falling on her forehead. 

"Please mister! Help me!" The little girl has tears in her eyes, and a red nose. "What's wrong? Where are your parents kid?" 

"I don't know where my mother went, she told me go into this building, and come to room 24."  Chuuya thought that somebody probably knew his power and could help them if they needed it. "Was someone hurting her?" He asks. "I-I don't know, somebody was walking to us, and she told me to come here."

"What is your mother's name? I might know her." The little girl fiddles with her fingers, looking at the floor. "H-her name is Y-Yn?" Chuuya's eyes widen. Surely it can't be you. You hated him and would never ever ask fro his help no matter what. Right?

"Alright kid, show me where the last place she was is." The little girl grabs his hand, only holding onto his middle and pointer finger. She brought him to an alleyway, where Chuuya saw a bag that he recognized, and so did the little girl. It was the bag that he had gotten you, 6 years ago as a gift for your birthday. 

Chuuya looked around a little more and found weird looking dagger with the letters B and Z on it. It stood for a gang that was familiar with him. He had run them off once due to them invading the mafia's business. 

"I think I know where your mother is." The little girl looked up at him with hope in her eyes. "But I'm not bringing you, you could get hurt." The girl's face sunk. "Yes you are. That's my mom!" Chuuya sighs, seeing the kid getting ready to throw a fit. "Fine kid, but if you leave my side. You are going to get hurt.." The girl nods her head and smiles, which makes Chuuya have a small smirk on his face.

Chuuya and the kid arrives at the building that he remembers, but no one was there. Searching in every room, no body has been seen. "I don't think she is here. We have to go-." In the middle of his sentence, he hears a groan under the floor below him. 

They run down to the bottom floor after finding a stairwell. After getting down there, they spotted a women in the chair and the child knew her, and so did Chuuya. "Momma!" The child yells. Chuuya blocked the kid's eyes with his hands, he didn't want the child to see their mother tied up, bleeding. "Yn?" You look up and see Chuuya and your child, then a man walks around the corner. 

"Chuuya, finally,I have found you." A man he remembers says. "Ugh you". I think Chuuya is honestly so sassy Chuuya says back to the man. Apparently the man was upset about a gang member that he had killed years before, so he had kidnapped you, trying to find him. 

After Chuuya had dealt with the man, he came over and untied you, giving you his coat. Your child runs up and hugs you. "Chio! Are you okay honey? Did anybody hurt you?" You asked your child. "No, Chuuya helped me." You remembered Chuuya was in the room when you looked up at him. He had a stoic look on his face. "Chuuya is really nice momma! We should buy him dinner!" Your child had takena very big liking to Chuuya. You smile at her. 

"It's been a while yn. And I did the math in my head on our way here. I know the truth,so please don't lie." You look at your daughter,playing with your necklace. 

"Chio, do you like Chuuya?" You ask, she nods her head and has a large smile. "You will get to know him a lot." You smile back at her. She runs over to Chuuya and hugs his legs. "Thank you for helping find momma with me." Chuuya smiles at her, ruffling her hair.

I was planning on doing more, but these took a while. Also, I hope the school doesn't find out I'm writing Fanfictions on their computers.....