you are shy

-request-

tw. social anxiety

honestly, I'm really shy around people I don't know very well and it makes people think I'm mean 

dazai 

-He noticed the first time he met you. When he introduced himself you hesitated to shake his hand, and you had a hard time keeping eye contact. So he didn't try and put you out of your comfort zone. You warmed up to him the closer you got.

-When someone tries to talk to you in public, and you get a clammy or don't know what to saw, he chimes in. Sometimes he'll let you kind of shift behind him to be unseen. 

-Dazai wouldn't be bothered by your shyness, he would think it was cute. He himself is very extroverted, so you were basically opposite. That didn't change anything between you though. Dazai made sure not to draw any unwanted attention to you.

-He will notice right away if you are uncomfortable, and he will comfort you.

atsushi 

-He is pretty shy too so you get along very will, but in public, that's a different story. He will be the one to talk to people neither of you know. Atsushi worries more about how you feel because he is such a sweetheart honestly.

-Atsuhsi notices your habits when you get shy, and he loves them. They make you who you are. Sometimes he might find himself picking up your habits.

-He notices that when he's with you, you get a little less shy. Suhsi insists he goes with you when you leave the house.

-You tend to bottle things up since you don't really feel comfortable telling him some things, which he respects. Though, he feels a lot more confidant when you tell him what's bothering you, he will automatically help you with the issue.

akutagawa 

-100% will subtly tease you, but nothing that will leave you super embarrassed. Maybe just a little flustered.

-He feels more comfortable with someone who is shy since if you ended up talking to a lot of other people, he will start to get insecure. Aku will feel like you don't need him anymore.

-If anybody makes you uncomfortable or puts you out of your comfort zone, he will get upset. Like, no hesitation, will straight up tell the person to back up.

-Sometimes when you feel insecure about not being able to speak up, he will be there to tell you that it's normal and he finds it adorable. But he will also tell you that you just need to be comfortable to tell people things, and that's okay.

chuuya 

-Will be by your side when you are nervous or in a tough position. Chuuya will do anything to make sure you are comfy.

-Will buy you nice clothes and accessories to make you feel more confident. Even if you refuse, he will still spend thousands. He will also compliment you like 5 times a day, and it will make you a lot less shy, trust me.

-Learns what scenarios make you get nervous and tries to avoid them.

-It makes you who you are and he loves it. He wouldn't change the fact that you are very shy.

kunikida

-He would be the one to talk to people if they came up to you so you won't have to worry.

-I believe being shy is one of his ideals honestly. Doesn't he seem like that type of person?

-Admires your shy habits. Like he hopes he sees you do your cute habit at least once or twice a day.

-Kunikida can tell when you get flustered and overwhelmed in public. Whatever is causing you to feel this, he will make sure that it stops or goes away.