playing video games together hc

•request•

dazai

-he's such a fucking cheater. kicks your controller out of your hands with his feet probably. "i didn't even do that" "i saw a fly i wasn't cheating"

-fs likes roblox. fashion famous. he'll say he gave you five stars but didn't even vote for you.

-if he wins a game he gets so hyped. like screaming at the top of his lungs and jumping around.

-lies to you about how to play the game so he can win.

atsushi

-he is so supportive. he doesn't even really play he just watches you.

-he doesn't even know what the hell is going on in the game.

-"wow you are so good at this. anyways, how do i use this controller."

-button smashes because he has no idea what to do and just tries to follow your lead.

chuuya

-he rages so much. there is not a moment where he isn't cussing at npcs.

-manipulates gravity so he can smash the tv and maybe throw it out the window if he's in that type of mood.

-will probably accidentally hit himself with a controller due to how mad he gets, leaving a big red bump on his forehead.

-"i'm done. i'm done. not even a fucking chance i'm playing this again."

akutagawa

-he is so stoic and barely even moves. it looks like he isn't even there.

-"hm." is the only sound he makes.

-probably doesn't realize when his character dies and continues hitting buttons. then he gets confused when the buttons aren't doing anything.

-he actually enjoys it even if he doesn't know what he's doing half of the time.

odasaku

-he is kind of like akutagawa just less, stoic.

-he finds it funny how excited you get and lets out some chuckles.

-unplugs the monitor if you are about to beat him then claims it was an accident.

-will act so cocky if he wins and he will brag about it and act like he didn't even try.

ranpo

-he always wins there's literally no point in playing with him 

-he is a slut for mystery games. it's the only thing he wants to play.

-you lose focus from the game from him chewing some time of candy.

-he brags so much it's insane. he brings it up all the time.

yosano

- a mix of chuuya and dazai. 

-she can get so upset at a game and probably stomps on the controller, but fixes it a few seconds later.

"i'm never playing this again it's so dumb" but then she grabs the controller.

-grins whenever she wins.

request