you get scared of them

-request-    gender-neutral

dazai, atsuhsi, chuuya, fyodor, akutagawa 

Tw: angst, semi-kidnapping, gun-abuse, near-death

dazai 

There was woman hired in the cafe below the agency. She always had a smile at first glance and a good vibe. But months after they had joined, Ranpo had figured out they had been in some shady business against the ada. There was a whole group connected to the her. Before the agency could take action, the group attacked.

You were a member of the ada but didn't have a defense ability, just like Ranpo, so you couldn't fight back as well. This mysterious group had known that and the connections you had. Knowing this information, you were the first they went after.

"Y/n!" Dazai yelled. You were bound by ropes while a member of the group held a gun to your head. He watched as you wiggled around in the ropes. Dazai's main priority was you in this situation, so when everybody else was going at it with the other gang members, he was coming for you.

The man who was holding onto you was indeed skilled. He wouldn't lose focus on you even though Dazai was trying to grab his full attention by fighting back. But Dazai truly had a plan. 

The man holding on to you thought that he was getting ready to attack him. But the moment the man had half of his focus on Dazai, he had slashed a knife through the ropes making you escape. 

Yes Dazai had made you escape, but from your pov, him running towards you with a knife was absolutely horrifying. When he had taken the gang member out, he immediately came to your side. He had expected you to come to his arms, but the opposite actually. You had backed up away from him. His face dropped down and anybody could see the pain in his eyes. 

Once the agency had finished with the group, they were confused. Instead of you being with him, you went to Atsuhsi. 

atsushi 

You weren't a person who knew much about abilities. Unlike your boyfriend, you had a normal job as a nurse. Of course you knew about abilities, but never had really been up close and personal with them. Atsushi had never shown you his although he had told you some things about it. 

You had been working on a day shift at your hospital. The day was normal, but there was this one unusual patient that came in. It was a man in his late 20's, he had scars on his hands up to his shoulders. You tried to not get involved but it did leave you curious. The man had come in for a normal check up.

When you only had 3 things let to do, you had a knock on your door. Opening it, you saw Atsushi standing out there with 2 bento boxes in his hands. "I'm sorry Sushi, I need a few more minutes. It won't be long." You gave him a gentle smile.

He nods his head. You tried shutting the door again, but Atsushi slaps his hand on the door stopping it. You look at him with a questioning look, but he was staring at the man inside. "Oh it's you, little brat." The man with the scars says to Atsushi.

Atsushi walks in and shuts the door, then pushes you behind him. "What's going on?" You ask, but they just stay staring at each other. "Just, stay away from him." Your boyfriend tells you. The man scoffs. "Aww cute, you're trying to be all protective for your little friend." Atsushi makes a sound that sounds a little like growling.