you die during childbirth

•request•
-sorry it took a little-
I only did the main ones since it was taking a while.

Storyline:
——— was so excited about being a father. Believe it or not he was very helpful during the pregnancy, he loved talking to the unborn child.

When you went into labor he was already panicking, but something seemed off. He'd read many books about labor but you seemed to be a lot more 'different' than what he thought it would be. Red face, loss of breath, and tears coming out of eyes.

Then suddenly, you collapsed.

He started yelling coming to your side. He called Yosano/Mori telling them the situation. —— carried you to their office and placed you on the bed. He squeezed your hand and you slightly squeezed back, barely conscious.

"What's wrong to YN? Will she be okay? Is the baby okay?."

"Something wrong. Our first priority is getting the baby out."

——- just sat there as she started getting ready for the C section, holding your hand. When the c section was over, he held the baby boy/girl. He was waiting for you to gain consciousness, but after an hour, he started to become worried.

"Why isn't she waking up?"

He put his hand on your neck, checking for a pulse but he didn't find one.

Fukuzawa
The biggest bittersweet moment of his life. He was extremely angry and full of grief, but so happy that a new version of his wife was born.

Fukuzawa was sitting on the couch in the hospital room holding his daughter. She was so beautiful. The most precious thing in his life now. And if any would ever harm her he would have no sympathy for the person who would try.

Fukuzawa wasn't a man to cry, but a few drops came down from his eyes unknowingly.

That night once he arrived home, still grieving of the death of his wife, he saw a note on the table by the door.

Fukuzawa,
        The reason of your wife's death is purely not personal, but my job. I was told to give her a deadly poison by my boss that would kill her and your unborn. I'm just grateful it didn't take the life of your child. But I am dearly sorry of the loss of your wife.

He read that note over and over again until he heard his daughter start to whimper due to loss of attention.

Fukuzawa immediately called ADA to start to search. No one harms someone he loves and gets away with it.

Dazai
He didn't know how to react to when you didn't have a pulse. It took him a second to realize what's happening. Then it hit him.

Dazai put his newborn baby boy on your chest, and then started crying.

What happened to the love of his life? Just 5 hours ago you were healthy and happy.

Out of anger he punch a wall startling his son, making him cry. Dazai picked him up and kissed his head, then leaned down and kissed you on the lips. Suddenly Yosano came running in.

"DAZAI! We ran YN's blood and found a poison in her system. I'm so sorry. If we had found out before, she would still be okay."

Dazai gave Yosano the baby confusing her then ran out the building screaming with tears out of his eyes.

He decided a long time ago that he would stop violence, but he is now promising himself that he will find the person who did this and murder them for killing the most important person for him and trying to harm his newborn son.