battle scars

request here

a little bit of angst but mainly fluff

atsushi

you have been in the ada since you were young. you have always been very close to fukuzawa and all the members were like family to you. when atsushi came, you guys immediately hit it off.

one day you and atsushi were on some type of 'mission'. it was pretty much just a chore. you just were just taking mail to the post office. it was burning hot in yokohama that day, and the sun was shining straight down on you was not helping.

"man, it's burning out." you said taking your sweatshirt off. underneath you just had a black tank top on. the moment you took of your top you felt so much better.

what you didn't know was that atsushi was staring at a big scar from your chest to your shoulder. when you turned to see why he was being so quiet you caught his eyes.

"what happened there?? that looks bad!!!" he said getting a little worried. you smiled at him. "i cut a few years ago, nothing serious. just a few stitches and i was okay." he immediately calmed down. "who did that to you?" he asked. he knew that no one would be capable to do that to themselves.

"some dumb group you know how they are. i don't even remember their name anymore." you say making it not seem like a big deal to calm him down. he immediately relaxes.

dazai

you and dazai have known each other for a long time, so he knows every scar you have on your body.

you were getting ready for sleep, but it was extraordinarily hot that day. you decided to sleep without a shirt.

dazai was already almost asleep, you could hear him starting to breath heavily. you went to lay down beside him and cuddled up to him. he woke up a little when he felt your warmth.

when dazai looked at you, he smiled to himself. then he noticed the scars littered on your arm from old battles, which he was there for most of them . even though he knew where they came from, he couldn't help but rub his hand up and down your arm.

it was very soothing for you and comforting.

chuuya

both you and him were drinking, ofc. chuuya had seen your scars before but he didn't know if it was rude to ask what happened.

but since he was a bit tipsy, he asked. the one he was wondering about the most was the one that went from your forearm to the back of your shoulder. he was also curious because you had a healing ability, so why didn't you just heal yourself.

"i'm confused." he said looking at your scar. you gave him a curious look. "of what?"

he puts his fingertips on you scar and traces it. "i don't understand why you have scars. i mean, couldn't you just heal yourself." he asks looking at you curiously. he resembled a child in this moment.

you smile at how he looked at you. "my ability has some downs to it. yes i'm able to heal anybody else, but i'm not allowed to heal myself. i never knew why. just how it is i guess."

"hmmm." you can't help yourself and you lean down to give him a kiss.

guys what characters do you want?????????????????