you have a panic attack

-request-

Tw: anxiety, small self harm, angst

scenario:

(Character knew that you were having a hard time. Friends and Family tended to rely on you. When they are in a tough position, they come to you for help. You hardly ever get to have self care due to this.

When people rely on you, it makes you feel like you can't do anything to disappoint them. Pressure adds up day by day and slowly you begin to fall apart.

dazai

Dazai had noticed how long you have been gone. You both were watching a movie when you excused yourself to use the bathroom. It has been over 20 minutes and you were not back yet.

He had noticed how quiet and self secluded you were tonight. He hadn't said anything because he didn't want to say the wrong thing. Now he regretted that.

Dazai stood up from the couch and put on hsi cute bunny slippers you had gotten him. He walked to the bathroom door and put his ear onto it. At first he heard nothing and moved away.

Then he put his ear back on the door and heard a small sniffle. "Yn?" There was no response. "Are you okay darling?" Still you hadn't answered.

"Yn honey, I'm coming in alright?" He didn't expect an answer. Slowly he turned the door knob and pushed the door open. "Yn?"

The moment Dazai opened the door, he saw you lying with your back on the bathtub, hands over your ears. There was a small pool of tears under your head.

He rushed towards you and lifted your chin with his slender fingers. You had your eyes closed at first, but slowly opened them when he called your name again.

Dazai saw the pain in your eyes and pulled you into a hug. You didn't hug back, but you did put your head on his shoulder. He stroked your hair.

Looking at your arm, he saw nail marks indented into the skin. They were bleeding a little. "Oh yn." He cooed.

"How about we go back to the couch and snuggle a little? How does that sound?" It took a moment, but you nodded into his neck. He lifted you up onto your feet, and helped you walk to the couch.

chuuya

Walking into your shared penthouse, Chuuya took off his hat and shoes. You didn't like it when he dragged his dirty shoes in the house.

He firstly went to the living room to water the flowers by the window like he usually did. Then he started making his way to the kitchen since he heard water bubbling when he walked into the house.

Chuuya had a smile, expecting to see you, but you weren't in the kitchen. There were half chopped vegetables on the island and there was a pot of water boiling on the stove.

He walked over and turned off the stove since the water was bubbling over. 'Weird' He thought. He started looking around for you, checking the bathroom first. You weren't in there so he kept going down the hallway to your bedroom.

The door was shut which was odd since you both usually kept it open.

He softly knocked on the door, but there was no response. Chuuya had heard shuffling though.He started getting worried. What if something had happened to you?