atsushi nsfw alphabet

NSFW content

A=aftercare
Atsushi would be shy, but he would offer some water and clean you both up. He would tell you how much he cares and loves about you. Most likely he would fall asleep shortly after.

B=body part
His favorite body part on you is your eyes. He loves how beautiful they are and how they show so much emotion. His own favorite body part are his hands. They are capable of a lot of things.

C=cum
He doesn't seem like a person who would like to create a mess, so most likely he would cum inside of you or on special occasion, your stomach.

D=dirty secret
He isn't a very 'dirty secret' person but, he does like being under you sometimes and you taking control. Of course he won't tell anyone, he doesn't want to be teased. Only by you.

E=experience
None at all. You were his first. That's why is still so shy about it, that combined with his natural shy personality.

F=favorite position
Atsushi loves eye contact, it makes him have butterflies. He is also very vanilla so missionary is the main position, but sometimes, if things heat up, he also likes doggy.

G=goofy
His shyness itself is goofy, but other than that it is a very sentimental thing to him and he wants it to be perfect.

H=hair
Atsushi shaves maybe once a week down there. So most of the time there is some stubble, but not much. He takes good care of it.

I=intimacy
He tries his best to be romantic, and he does a great job, always thinking of his partner first instead of himself. Sometimes he might have candles lit around the bedroom, which seems cliche, but it's sweet.

J=jack off
He honestly used to do it sometimes but not often. Like once a week or sometimes two. But now he usually goes to his partners, even though he's shy.

K=kink
OVERSTIMULATION. He loves it. Receiving and taking it. Being teased is something he loves if it's by you.

L=location
Only the bedroom. He refuses to do it anywhere else. He gets to nervous someone's gonna see.

M=motivation
Just seeing you looking so innocent makes him horny. If you wear something revealing but innocently, it gets him going.

N=no
No public sex. No other people. Nothing super rough. He doesn't want to be caught, only wants you to himself, and likes things soft.

O=oral
He likes both giving and receiving. He isn't the most skilled person but he learns things along the way.

P=pace
Slow and steady. It's very romantic to him and when things get rough, it makes the intimacy leave to him. Sometimes if he's had a very rough day, he might be a little rough but not super much.

Q=quickie
Sometimes, but he prefers to take his time. Only once in a few months.

R=risk
None.

S=stamina
He can last 3 rounds at the most, but he gets tired very quickly. At night, he will like more rounds so it tires him out, but if it's in the morning or middle of the day, he likes 1 or 2 rounds.

T=toy
He wouldn't bring it up, but if his partner suggests it he might think a little. He wouldn't like any toys for himself, but if you wanted to try, he wouldn't stop you.

U=unfair
He doesn't like to tease as much as be teased. So if you cum but he doesn't, he is totally fine with that.

V=volume
Atsushi has medium volume, more quick at the beginning but gets louder when he gets more into it.

W=wild card
He might have a dirty photo of you hidden in his desk drawer.

X-ray
I'd say he's 6-7 inches, normal thickness.

Y-yearning(sex drive)
He prefers to have sex twice a week. He doesn't get horny very often, but if his partner has a high sex drive, he is willing to put more time into sex.

Z=zzz
Takes about thirty minutes for him to fall asleep after he has taken care of you and made sure you were okay.

Which character next?