you get jealous

-request-

girl-reader

feelings of insecurity

scenario

You and your s/o were invites to you're friend's wedding. Neither you nor (character) had good wedding clothes so you went to a parlor. At first they tried to separate you both into different sizing rooms, but you decided to stay together. Their were two women who came to help you, and they were both stunningly beautiful. The moment you saw them, you started to put yourself down and get insecure.

One of the woman was of medium height, had a thin waist, long black hair, and had a good-sized bust. The thought of her made you get jealous.

dazai

"Can I have you stand up straight please?" The woman asked Dazai. He does as told and the woman laces her fingers around his chest with a tape measure. Your heart gives off a 'ping' and starts beating fast. Dazai looked at you and immediately knew what was happening. He wanted to be playful and smirk, but he felt like that would hurt your feelings.

Truly, Dazai had no interest in the woman, he didn't know why you were getting jealous.

After they took both of your measurements, you were ready to leave. When you both got in the car, he finally let out a smirk. "Y/n, was someone jealous~?" He sang. You gave him a glare and he shut up right away. "She was just really pretty, ok?" You said back.

Dazai looked at you again. "And you are too, what's your point?" He saw your face turn into a little pout. "But she was a model-type girl, what can I model?" You ask. He frowns and lifts your chin to look at him. "I felt nothing for her at all. You are so much prettier than her? How do you not notice?" He said.

You gave him a questioning look. Dazai then started to put quick kisses on your face and neck which made you giggle.

aku

The lady had been touchier on him than needed, and it made you upset. You had noticed that Aku had started to feel a little uncomfortable. He has never really liked people touching him other than you and maybe Gin, but he had tried to ignore how uncomfy the girl made him. When she was finished with Aku and it was your turn. She didn't do as much to what she did to your boyfriend. And the whole time she was measuring you she flirted with Akutagwa. He noticed how you weren't talking as much and you had a frown.

When you left the parlor, neither of you said much at first, but then he felt like he should say something.

"You weren't upset when the lady was measuring me, right?" You didn't respond right away. He looked down wondering if he had done something wrong. "Do you think she was pretty?" You asked. He looked at you curiously and then his lips lifted up into a small smile.

"No, honestly I thought she was ugly. She made me feel uncomfy also." He smiled wider at you.

chuuya

The woman dragged her hands across his bare chest way more than needed. She was basically just trying to touch him as much as she could. Chuuya watched as you got huffy. You had crossed you arms and had a natural pout on your lips. He noticed how you were staring at the woman with loathe.

"Could you excuse us for a minute?" He asks the woman who then bows and walks out. He then smirks at you, and you knew you were about to get teased. "Jealous are we?" You look away, trying to avoid his teasing.

"Go back to your girlfriend Chuuya." You fight back. He lets out a low chuckle and starts to walk to the door. "Fine then." This surprised you, and made you look at him with a questioning look. "Wait..." You said. Chuuya turned around, a smirk still on his face, and took notice to your confused face.

"You don't really like her right?" He walks over and pats your head. "Of course not dummy." He says which makes you smile.

tell me some of your favorite songs. i listen to all types except country.