giving birth

request

fem-reader

dazai

It was the middle of the night when you felt that first stinging pain, but you brushed it off as braxton-hicks. Until, they progressively got worse, to the point where you were shaking Dazai awake with all your force.

"What is the meaning of this-oh." He looked you up and down. He saw the pained expression on your face, and right away knew what was going on.

•at the hospital•

"I HATE YOU! WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME!?!" you yelled as you pushed again. Dazai let out a nervous laugh as he held your hand. Dazai felt bad as you groaned, he wished that it was him having to give birth instead. He picked up a wet washcloth and put it over your forehead. "GET THAT COLD FUCKING THING OFF MY HEAD!" He shivered as you said that. "I thought it would help" He just stood there as you squeezed his hand and pushed out your baby.

When the baby was finally delivered, he was delighted. You were holding the baby and he was patiently waiting for his turn in the chair next to the hospital bed. You looked over at him with a huge smile. "Would you like to hold your daughter?" You said? He smiled and reached out for his baby.

When she was finally in his arms, he had the biggest smile ever in his face. She wrapped her hand around his finger. Looking the little creation that you both made, he felt a tear drop.

Seeing his firstborns face, made him get filled with so much emotion. He bent down and kissed her little head. "I love you so much, and I always will."

fyodor

You were taking a hot bath, trying to relax after having a rough day. Fyodor was still in his home office, doing what Fyodor does. Out of nowhere, you felt a life threatening pain on your lower abdomen. You groaned out and Fyodor came running.

The door slammed opened and there was your husband. "ARE YOU OKAY YN?" you shook your head no and he came over, helping you out if the bathtub. He brought you over to the bed. "Just sit here and i'll get you some clothes. Then we will go to the hospital." After you got dressed he rushed you both to the car and drove to the nearest hospital.

•6 hours later•

"Okay yn. You're ready to push!" The doctor said ecstatically. You shook your head 'no' and looked up at your husband. "I need a few minutes Fyodor, I can't do this yet. It's not time!" You we're in tears scared about giving birth. The pain was already horrible and you haven't even pushed yet.

He pushed the hair out of your face and bent down to kiss your head. "Yes you can darling, don't be scared. I'm right here for you. Just think about it, he's almost here!" You think about his words and smile. He's right.

You grip onto his arm and start to push. About ten minutes later, your baby boy was born.

Fyodor was behind you as your back was laying on his chest. your baby was in your arms. Both of you were looking down at him, admiring all of his little features.

chuuya

You were home alone when you felt the first contraction. The moment you felt the pain you called Chuuya of course. "Hey yn. how's your da-" "CHUUYA GET YOUR ASS HOME, SHE'S COMING!!" You hung up so you can focus on your breathing.

10 minutes later, he ran inside. "Oh no! ummm, what do we, umm how?" he looks around the house confused. "chuuya get the baby bag!!" he does as you say and then helps you get into the car.

•at the hospital•

you were yelling and screaming, this was the worst experience you have ever had. Chuuya was standing next to you scared as hell. He put on a brave face but was shaking on the inside.

Chuuya was whispering motivation into your ears as you pushed.

When the baby was born, Chuuya was being to hold her. He was jumping out of his chair. You handed your daughter over to him.

"I will always protect you, nobody will ever touch you." he whispered to her. you smiled, knowing that your husband would protect her no matter what.

kind of just put this together out of nowhere