you play/mess with their hair

request

dazai

"Ouchhh! That hurts!" He yells. You softly bonk his head with your hand. "Don't be dramatic you big crybaby." Dazai continued to whine as you tried to put plastic curlers in his hair. "How long will this take?" He asks using puppy dog eyes while pouting. "I'm almost done putting them in but then I have to blow dry them." Dazai's eyes widen like it's the end of the world. You just roll your eyes at him.

After you had blow dried his hair, you started to pull the curlers out, and Dazai was in love. "Oh my god. I am so hot." He said staring in the mirror. When you had taken all the curlers out, it was honestly beautiful. "How are you still alive y/n? I'm literally the sexiest man alive." You giggled and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

atsushi

Something many people don't know, Atsushi loves when people play with his hair. Right now, he is laying his head on your lap while you read a book. Your hands slowly threaded through his hair softly. Sushi snuggled his head further into your lap every time you hit that one spot that's sensitive. The whole time, he was making this soft sound that could on resemble purring from a cat.

You take your hand of his head to grab the glass of water on the bedside. When you look back down, you see him looking back at you with a pout on his lips. "Why'd you stop?" He asked in a whisper. You smile at him and put your hand back on his head.

chuuya

One of his favorite things is you styling his hair in the morning. Most days you try and do something different than the day before. Here Chuuya was sitting on a chair in the kitchen while you tried to put his hair in some kind of bubble braid. He watched through a mirror at you struggling. Chuuya had a soft smile because he thought you looked cute with your frustrated face.

"I can help if you wan-" You cut him off. "NO! I got it!" A few minutes later you took your hands out of his hair and sighed. "I'm done. Finally." Chuuya walks to the mirror to get a closer look. "Wow! This looks cool." He smiles and turns to see your arms crossed. "Really?" You ask. He nods and kisses your cheek. "I love it. Thank you."

akutagawa

Aku isn't very used to people messing with his hair, but he got used to it real quick with you. He was sitting on the on the rug in front of the couch. You were behind him brushing his hair. There was a show playing on the tv that he was watching. "Okay. Give me the hairband." You tell him. Aku takes the band off his arm and hands it to you from behind.

From then you try and put his hair in a loose braid. He appreciates how you try not to pull to hard and hurt him. "and.....done." He feels his hair and smiles. "Thank you love." You lean forward and kiss his forehead. He just blushes and puts his head on your lap.

okay but what the fuck is algebra