aku fluff alphabet

mostly gender-neutral, but some parts are more directed to female-readers

A-activities

The times you spend together are mostly inside due to him being more introverted. You like to read books with each other, one of you reads out loud while the other is laying close to them. Akutagawa and you cook together, but he ends up cooking by himself in the end.

B-beauty

He loves your smile. It doesn't matter if you have a crooked tooth, gummy smile, bunny smile, boxy smile, wide smile, small smile, he loves it. That is one of the first things that he notices on someone.

C-comfort

When Aku needs comfort, he is a lot more clingy. He wants you to cuddle up with him on the couch and watch a movie. Aku finds comfort in you playing with his fingers. When you need comfort, he will make you your favorite drink, a bath with oils in it, and he will give the back of your neck kisses.

D-dreams

Akutagawa doesn't really want a big house or fancy cars, he wants a cozy home that has photos on the wall and plants around the house. Marriage isn't a big priority to him, if you are really in love with him, you will stay. Children is something he hasn't really thought about it, and if you have children, it probably wasn't planned.

E-equal

There is no boss in a relationship with Aku, unless you want there to be. You make decisions for both of you, and he does also. He will ask you before he does something though.

F-fighting

It isn't something that happens to often but if it does, it will most likely be about him not taking proper care of himself. You hate when he forgets to eat, or he doesn't get enough rest. That is really the only thing you guys have to fight about.

G-gratitude

Aku loves you very much and shows it a lot. He sends texts many times throughout the day to make sure you are doing ok. He pampers you by buying you small gifts, which you tell him not to, and he does things for you like put your clothes together for the next day.

H-honesty

He only tells you the important things that happen and he never lies. Well, he might lie about his health and tell you he drank some water when he didn't. Aku is a guy that keeps to himself, but if you ask, he will tell you.

I-inspiration

Days he doesn't want to get up, thinking about you will give him energy. When he just wants to get through the day, he thinks about you. Without you there, he would have probably given up on a lot of things.

J-jealousy

Aku gets jealous when someone makes you smile, he will make an excuse for you to leave. He knows the difference between a smile to someone as a thanks, and a smile that is welcoming someone. When you show the second one, he gets upset. Normally he doesn't do anything reckless, he just asks for your help on something.

K-kiss

Kisses aren't as common with him as they are in other relationships, but when they happen they are meaningful. You most likely will need to kiss him first. He likes when you kiss him on his neck and collarbone, he gets all shy. Places he liked to kiss you are on your cheek and hands.

L-love confession 

Gin probably would have told you that he liked you instead of Aku telling you. So you were the one that confessed to him. You had broken his tough facade and he got all red. Aku had agreed to a date, and that's when it started.

M-marriage 

I talked earlier about how he wouldn't be quick to get married, but if it is an option, he would like to. When you do, he will feel more at home with you and be more affectionate, like kissing more and being all cuddly. Aku would want you to always wear a ring because it makes him feel butterflies.

N-nicknames

He doesn't really use nicknames, but he will call you love or dear. He likes it when you call him bun. Aku didn't explain why, he just said he liked the name bun.

O-offering

Aku isn't a person who likes getting gifts, but he will give them. He will give you clothes, jewelry, flowers, and sometime he will come home with cupcakes or cookies of some kind.

 P-pda

Not a big pda person, but when you are walking on the streets, his hand basically belongs on your waist. Like seriously, he refuses to remove it.

Q-quirks 

If you like someone playing with your hair, Aku. If you like having someone help you with household jobs, Aku. If you like being the big spoon, Aku. 

R-romance 

At first glance, he doesn't seem like a big romance person, but he actually is. I mean he isn't on Chuuya's level but he makes you feel very special.

S-support

He supports almost everything you do, unless it's stupid. His words. Aku needs a lot of support, and he will get upset and doubt himself if he doesn't have it. He pretty much runs on your support.

T-talking

Conversations usually are basic, but you don't need to talk to show that you love each other though. Affection is mostly used through gestures, but often he will say that he loves you =, or you will. 

U-understanding 

Aku isn't very good at reading your emotions. He needs you to explain for him to understand if you are stressed out or having a hard time, and try his best to help you. It's the same way around, but you can pretty much tell what he is feeling. for you he is easy to read.

V-value 

Once he realizes he loves you, he puts you before almost everything. 

W-wildcard

 He gave you a flower seed and a flowerpot when you first started going out on dates, and asked you to take care of it. When you moved in together, he loved seeing you water it everyday. He just watches you as you make sure the flower is doing alright.

X-xoxo

Aku is affectionate in private. he honestly loves cuddles so much. Being around you alone makes him happy, but he loves when you come him and randomly give him hugs and kisses. Its the main thing he thinks about throughout the day.

Y-yearning 

He needs to see you everyday otherwise he will get upset easier. Like you can tell the difference from when you are with him often and when you are not.

Z-zzz

Nobody can tell me he doesn't love being the little spoon. He LOVES it so much. Having your arm wrapped around him and your hand on his tummy gives him life. Aku snores just a little, but it sounds cute. 

I need k drama recommendations...