dating them would include 2

request

dazai

-People won't be able to tell if you are dating or just chaotic bestfriends. It doesn't matter what type of personality you have, you will be goofy with Dazai.

-Challenges for about everything. Bake offs, singing, seeing how mad you can make everybody at the agency, just about everything.

-He likes when you take on a parental role. Taking care of him is something he loves. It can be small like cooking him something or making sure he eats enough.

atsuhsi

-Kisses. Kisses. Kisses. He literally won't stop. Even though he will get all red and blushy.

-You comfort him when he feels insecure or not enough. It's one of the things Atsushi loves the most about you.

-He LOVES you wearing his shirts. Once, you wore his shirt out in public and he was such a smiley kid that day. Like the actual sun!

akutagwa

-Don't try and wake him up. He gets really cranky if he doesn't wake up on his own.

-He watches you do daily things. Not in a creepy way, just gets lost in his thoughts.

-Akutagawa won't hesitate to fight someone if they make you uncomfortable, or say something nasty about you. He is genuinely very protective of what is "his".

chuuya

-Teasing each other. "you're short." "chuuya, you are too."

-Chuuya will like when you paint his nails. Usually it stays a plain color like black or white, but sometimes he'll go for a pink or blue.

-He seems like the guy to date someone who is comfortable with dressing up. Like cute things such as fairy wings, princess dresses, and stuff like that. NOT ANYTHING CREEPY!

ranpo

-Ranpo is the annoying boyfriend. He will cling onto you even when you tell him to let go. He will spam your phone until you respond. Him and Dazai are more similar than you think.

-Stealing food. If you are cooking, he will just come over and grab the food. At a restaurant, he just grabs whatever is on your plate. Annoying but cute.

-He holds your hands under the table. Doesn't really matter where you are, it could be something important or not at all. Maybe he's just feeling really clingy.

tanizaki

-100% does all the cooking. Since he basically raised his sister, he feels the need to take on a father role for you.

-You guys will go to different places for every date. The zoo, a bakery, famous garden, stuff like that.

-Watching Disney movies all the time. You've probably seen the Lion king like 30 times.