dating them would include...

-request-

implied smut 

dazai

-Being woken up at three in the morning so he will ask you if you love him. Even if you get married, he will just shake you awake and go "Do you love me?"

-Also wrapping bandages around you so you can match. If you refuse, he pouts and whines until you have to agree. Calls it 'mummy times'.

-He seems like the type of guy to make a lot of smoothies for some reason, but he adds the strangest things.

atsuhsi

-Catboy literally purrs when you cuddle with him. It sounds like a small vacuum.

-Atsuhsi would want to buy matching outfits and jewelry.

-Honestly, he is the sweetest thing ever. Does so much small stuff that helps you. Irons clothes, organizes all your clothes (in rainbow order), and starts up baths for you at random times.

akutagawa

-You tend to take care of his nails. Clip them, file them down, and put on a small clear coat of nail polish over them. He loves it, but won't say that out loud. People often ask how he keeps his nails so nice.

-If you are a girl, he will awkwardly give you chocolate and small gifts when your on your period. Like he will cover his hand over his face, and sticks his arm out with pads or tampons.

-100% will buy you cute sweaters for no reason.

chuuya

-I say this so much, but absolutely spoils you. Like you will start to get a spoiled attitude sometimes, and he loves it. Chuuya wants a sassy s/o.

-You both share a skin routine and usually do it together. He also likes to do cute hairstyles on you, especially if you have long hair.

-Loves to take you out on dates, usually to very fancy places where people wear suits and dresses.

kunikida

-He reads books to you while you lay on his lap, or the other way around.

-Kunikida takes more of a dad-role than a boyfriend. He will always make sure that you have eaten (healthily) and drank your day's worth of water. He will also make sure that you take showers regularly and you always have clean clothes.

-He would be the one to cook most meals, he likes to feel in charge of things. 

ranpo 

-Literally would smother you 24/7. Don't expect to be able to go to the bathroom alone. 

-Wants to eat a ton of sugar a day. He will make a cake in the morning, but it will be gone by 7 pm. And he won't gain any weight. 

-It isn't a secret that he is lazy. You will have to bribe him to do chores. As a reward he likes head pats and long-session cuddles.

yosano

-She would be the type to want to paint butterflies around your house. 

-You both will go out and roam the city in the middle of the night. Most places will be closed, so you might just take long walks.

-She isn't a very great cook to be honest, so you will eat out a lot. If you are a good cook, then you might have home meals more often,

tanizaki

-Very protective. He hates when people look at you for to long, it makes him get upset. Sometimes he will confront the person who is staring at you.

-At random times, he will get very affectionate and start to kiss all over your body. Sometimes it will lead further and you will end up tangled in the bed.

-Will take a lot of photos. Some times the don't have much meaning, just something to remember. Tanizaki likes to put them in frames and hang them around the house. He likes to remember good times.

kouyou 

-She loves when you sit on her lap. Sometimes she will just randomly pull you on her lap. Even when she is working on something, she likes when you just sit there with her.

-You take baths together. She fills it up will bubbles and you act like children. Making fake beards, giving each other ears, and have bubble fights. Some with turn out innocently while some end in more adult settings.

-Being besties with Chuuya. You two act like old house wifes. Like, he will come over and you will gossip about all the rumors you heard while getting drunk. Then Yosano has to carry you to bed when you pass out drunk.

higuchi 

-Will tell you that you are beautiful so many times. She is such a flirt.

-You guys will be the goofy type of couple. Making pillow forts, karaoke nights, and you have telepathy or something. Without talking, she knows exactly what you are thinking.

-Higuchi will buy you both promise rings. When you are cuddling, she will kiss it. 

gin 

-She treats you like some kind of princess. She will spoil you with fancy clothes and bring home bunches of flowers. 

-Pretending you are on a cooking show and making a huge mess. 

-Going up to the roof of a building or a grassy hill and stargazing while having a picnic. 

tachihara 

-He gets paranoid and makes sure you are safe at all times. 

-Literally bows down to you when you wear his clothes. It is his religion. Hides your clothes so you have to wear his, and he always takes photos of you snuggled in his. He keeps on in his wallet.

-You would play video games a lot, and most times you would try to cheat by distracting each other.

oda

-Literally loves holding hands. In public, while watching a movie, even when you are both going to sleep. 

-Likes to tease you when he is in a playful mood. You pretend to be upset when he does, but truthfully you love it.

-Chances are you probably both have an addiction to coffee and go on coffee runs in the morning.

fyodor 

-Plays cello for you. He loves when you cuddle him from behind when he plays.

-He loves when you kiss him all over his face randomly. Bonus points for neck.

-Loves to spoil you with sweets. Will buy a bunch of chocolate and cookies for you. 

-Will praise you when you call him nicknames.