taking care of you after sex

request

mentions of smut ofc, bruises

dazai

-It kind of depends on the day. Sometimes you guys are little rabbits and have sex multiple times a day. At that point, you both kind of take care of yourselves.

-Some night will be very passionate, and after sex he will run his hands up and down your body.

-Sometimes he will offer to help you take a shower/bath if you are really sore. After he will put lotion on you.

-A lot of the time, Dazai will say how much he loves you and the thinks he loves about you. Basically just compliments you for 30 minutes.

atsushi

-You might need to take care of him. After sex he is really love-dazed and out of it. You might need to help him get dressed.

-Times that he takes care of you, he will bring you some water or maybe tea.

-He LOVES to take a nap after. The main part he likes is when he can just hold you or the other way around.

chuuya

-Super cuddly and affectionate. He loves to pepper small kisses on your face and neck. He also likes to have his arms wrapped around your waist.

-He knows you like to clean yourself after sex. Chuuya will get you comfy clothes (probably his shirt and boxers) and help you wash up.

-You will pillowtalk a lot of the time. Most things you talk about are your's or his day. Sometimes he will say things that lead to round 2.

akutagawa

-Aku becomes incredibly shy after sex, so he likes to pull you into his chest.

-He rubs his hands along your hips. Sometimes you might have bruises from his fingers digging into your skin. If you do, he will give them sweet little kisses.

-Sometimes he will kind of just look at you. After you both finish, you will stay about you and just stare down, admiring you.

fyodor

-He brushes his fingers through your hair, which relaxes you completely.

-Fyodor insists you both eat a meal or snack depending on the time of day. Sex with his can make you both exhausted and he only wants the best for you.

-Sometimes he might not pull out for a while and just stay in you due to being tired. He loves being the closest he can to you.

yosano

-She will take a bubble bath with you. You will be in front of her with your back laying on her chest.

-A lot of smiles and giggles. She will say so many compliments and sometimes joke around with you. Generally very sweet.

-Yosano is very vulnerable and open after sex.

ranpo

-Extremely sleepy after. He might just refuse to get up and whine when you try to move.

-He loves when you mess with his hair. He will let out groans.

-Probably grabs a bag of sweets next to the bed.

tanizaki

-Will not let you walk by yourself. Literally will pick you up and carry you anywhere.

-Loves spooning you. He will leave kisses on your collarbone.

-Makes sure you are 100% comfortable and feel fine. If you are sore, he will give you massages and bring you a healthy snack.

-Makes you drink a TON of water.

what's your eye color? mine is hazel