taking care of you when you get hurt

2 people requested - hope this was good

tw: blood, you getting attacked, angst

scenario:

Both you and (character) had a day off and went to have a day out. You went to a movie, they went shopping with you, lunch at a cat cafe. While you two were having fun, someone had recognized them. They had a large hatred against them. (character) had left to pay for your drinks at the cafe. It was their time to shine. They came over to you waiting outside and attacked.

When they came back, you were on the ground hurt. Bruised and bleeding. They would find this person who hurt you, but he needed to take care of you first.

dazai

The biggest injury you had were two broke ribs. Other than than that you had a few bruises and small cuts in scattered places. Yosano did what she could without having to use her ability. She sternly told you to keep bed rest and not do anything like chores.

Dazai was actually a huge help and he had a lot of sympathy. His main priority was to keep you happy. So he was his usual self, made jokes.

But he was a lot more serious at times. He was very upset with himself deep down. Why did he leave you alone he asked himself. Dazai took the blame even though you told him it wasn't either of your faults.

He was really bummed out about how you had to stay on bed rest. But don't worry, he was right beside you at all times, literally. I don't know how many times I have said this, but he was like a love-struck puppy.

Whatever you wanted, he would get you it. Dazai made you all your favorite food. He sat through all the movies you wanted to watch. Such a sweetheart honestly.

chuuya

Devastated. He felt worse than you.

Chuuya was very clingy after that day. He was scared that something else would happen to you. He wanted you to feel safe since what happened could make you feel alone and helpless. He wanted you to feel comfortable and not have any worries at all.

You had a broken leg and a sprained wrist. So you couldn't do much, Chuuya wouldn't let you anyways. He changed your bandages and did daily check ups on you. It amused you how he was playing doctor. He didn't trust anybody else with your injuries.

Absolutely spoiled you. Don't get me wrong, he always spoils you, but after the incident, he was out of control. Flowers, treats, snacks, and all that. When you were especially down, he bought you some stunning looking clothes. Like rich bitch clothes. Sparkly and all that.

atsuhsi

-He cried so much. He felt so responsible and was scared for how you would feel about it. Even if you told him that he didn't know and it wasn't his fault.

-Sushi always asked Yosano to check up on you everyday, she of course did. You had a small concussion, and a fractured arm.

-He took time off from the agency and stayed with you. Atsuhsi knew that you would be lonely without somebody being there with you. All he wanted was you to be alright.

-He did all the chores that you normally did. You thanked him many times, but he refused to take them.

-Sushi snuggled with you every time you asked him too. Honestly, he loved cuddling with you. It eased his mind and he knew that it helped you feel better.

fyodor

-He was pissed the hell off. He wanted to get revenge asap, but his main concern was you. Truly he needed to make sure he got the help you needed and that you felt comfortable at all times.

-You had gotten a slight concussion and a few hurt ribs. He felt so much empathy for you and felt the need to shower you with affection and get you everything you needed. Fyodor got you all your favorite candies and treats.

-You told him to stop with the spoiling and he refused. Everyday he had something new for you.

-He played music for you, which you loved of course. Fyodor loved when you smiled at him while he played.

-He took naps with you everyday. He usually didn't take naps but since you needed the rest, he always laid with you. Normally you fell asleep with your head on his chest while he stroked your hair and hummed.

akutagawa

-No like seriously didn't leave sight of you. No matter where you went he followed or vice versa. He was filled with anxiety that somebody would hurt you again. Some nights he wouldn't sleep since he was scared. But when you reassured him that it was fine, he fell asleep soundly.

-You had gotten a broken leg and had some bruises and cuts. Aku put ointment and new bandages on your cuts everyday. He also inspected you wrist every morning and night.

-You had wanted to help cook since it was a hobby, but he said no. While he made food you sat at the table reading a book or something. Eventually he let you start baking again, but he had to help.

-He would let you do almost everything you wanted to do that didn't involve physical activity. You kind of used that against him when you asked to do his hair. You had braided it into pigtails and added small clips in it. He huffed when he looked in the mirror but you just giggled.

-Aku couldn't deny that you were cute.

I'm 1 or 13