you taking care of them

request

cuts and bruises on akutagawa's (his is sad)

dazai

"Wait! Don't leave yet!" You call out to Dazai as he gets ready to step out the door and head to the agency. "But, if I'm late, I won't be alive to see you again." He dramatically sighs. "Just come here." He does as you say and comes to the kitchen. You were packing things into a bento box for him to take. There was a separate one to the side.

"Here, eat this for breakfast when you get to the agency. And this one is for lunch." You say handing him the two lunch boxes. Dazai kisses your cheek. "Ah thank you love. I'll see you later!" He says leaving again. "WAIT!" You call out again. He turns around to face you. "Here!" You give him a bottle of water. "Now you can leave.

You get on your tippy toes and give him a kiss. He smiles and leans down to give you a tight hug. "Bye Bye." He says waving his hand.

atsushi

"Here, have some soup. You'll feel better." Atsushi had gotten a cold the other day and hasn't been feeling his best. He has been in the bed most of the day. He nods and smiles. "Thank you." You smile at him and get him a glass of water. "Also make sure to drink a lot of water. You have to stay hydrated when you're sick.

Atsushi laughs thinking about how you sound like someone's mom. "Okay." You get ready to walk away but quickly turn around. "I will have a bath ready for you after you finish your lunch." Atsuhsi's eyes widen. "Why are you taking care of me?" He says, genuinely. Nobody has ever really taken care of him like you do, so this was very foreign to him.

"Hmmmmm, maybe because I love you." You say, quickly kissing his had then going to start the bath. Atsushi didn't know where he would be without you.

akutagawa

Aku had come home with bruises and cuts all over him. Apparently he had gotten into a fight, but it looked more like a cat had attacked him. "Stop moving." You said, there was a little bit of sass in your voice because it made you upset. He tried to keep his arm completely still as you put ointment on his cuts.

"I'm sorry you have to deal with this." Akutagawa says ashamed. Even though you were upset, you couldn't get mad. It was basically his job. "Don't apologize for something you can't prevent." He shakes his head and faces the ground.

"But it makes you sad, I know you don't want to see me like this." Neither of you say anything for a minute. You put your fingers to his chin and lift his head up. Then you kissed him, which shocked him.

fyodor

"Come here. Sit." You motion Fyodor to the bed. Both of you had just woken up. His hair is a mess and you insisted you brushed and styled it. Fyodor does as you say and sits on the bed, his back to you. You pick up the brush next to you and slowly starts pulling it through his hair. You attempted to be as gentle as possible since you knew he had a sensitive scalp, and he appreciated it.

"I'm almost....done." you say very concentrated. Fyodor chuckled a little. It doesn't take much longer as you only tried to put it up in a bun. "And, finished." Fyodor turns around a gives you the softest smile ever and kisses your cheek.

look at this really cool chuuya drawing by thirstyminecrafthoe

💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛