honeymoon

gender-neutral
there is smut 

dazai 

-He is the guy kind of guy who will will take you to a private beach house, probably getting his funds from Kunikida's wallet. Dazai wants a place where no one will bother you both.

-The first morning of your honeymoon, he was super clingy. Like literally. You went to the bathroom and he waited by the door like a puppy.

-He wanted Crab and french fries every night for supper. You suggested something else, then he went on a passionate rant about how it would stop pre mature smoking in teens and it would help the economy. Whatever tf that means.

-Suggest skinny dipping. You said no, but then he jumped into the bay naked. In the end you joined him. Then he started complaining about it being to cold. Like sir..

-He couldn't keep his hands off you also. You ended up in the sheets like 3 times a day. Well, actually more like kitchen, and balcony....and on the sand. Man can't keep his pants on for five minutes, but he can remember all the good rivers to jump in. Can't be perfect I guess,

-Dazai didn't actually really want to get drunk and all that. He wanted to conserve all the time he had with you alone. There were a few nights that you did get drunk.

-He went on meaningful rants about what he wanted in the future with you. Like buy a big house. Be plant parents. All that jazz. 

chuuya

-100% picked a fancy as hell place. Most likely Venice, something cliche.

-He picked out a large suite with a piano, 2 bathrooms, a huge kitchen. It screamed rich. You told him to stop spending so much money but he made a sassy remark saying you were just jealous or something.

-Chuuya took you to all the designer clothes stores, literally bought you a to many clothes to fit in your closet. He snuck some lingerie in there, you noticed but didn't say anything.

-You had different foods that were new to you every night. When you ate out you went to formal places with tinted windows. 

-Chuuya made you go wine tasting with him...more than once. Surprisingly he didn't get very drunk, just a little tipsy.

-When you went met new people (which you did cause Chuuya was a bit sociable) he always used his surname on you. 

-You guys met another couple on their honeymoon and went out with each other on double dates. They were funny and fit both of your vibes. Chuuya ended up exchanging numbers and after the honeymoon became close friends.

aku

-You both tend to be more secluded and introverted, so you decided to go to a cabin in snowy woods. The cabin was pretty good in size. It had a big kitchen space, a fireplace in the master bedroom, and big bookshelves in the living room. 

-There was a hot tube outside, which you spent a big majority of your time in. Some days you would sit in the tube with a glass of wine and a book. Sometimes you would have conversations, and cuddled. 

-This was the softest you ever saw him. He wanted to be snuggly and cuddly with you. 

-You ended up falling asleep on the couch instead of the bed many times. Most mornings you slept in really late since you didn't have much to do.

-One day you curled his hair out of curiosity, and...he literally was a different person. 

-Aku created fires and made smores for you. He is such a sweet baby. 

-When you both were just laying together he would pull your ring finger to his lips and give it a kiss. It made you giggle a little, but you just kissed him on the cheek when he did it.

What's your aesthetic? I haven't really figured out mine yet but it's like a soft grunge at the moment. 

Also request pls