they see you with someone else and get jealous

request

small angst

scenario

recently, you've gotten in touch with an old friend. it has been years since the last time you've seen them. your friend suggests to meet up and you agree. when you left the house for your friend-date, (character) wasn't there. you sent (character) a quick text saying you were going to hang out with your friend. sadly, their phone was off.

dazai

"Aww you're so cute." Dazai says petting a stray cat. The cat nezzles her cheek in his hand, loving the attention. "I wonder if y/n would let me take you home. You're such a pretty girl." He smiles widely at the cat. "Well, I'll be off now kitty, maybe I'll see you tomorrow." He says waving 'bye' to the cat. "Ah, I should probably head home, it's getting late."

Dazai starts walking through bustling streets. Normally, he would take a different path home to avoid crowds, but they were doing construction. So he was left with walking the buzy streets of Yokohama.

While he was walking, he suddenly stopped, causing a stranger to bump into his back. "Argh watch it please." The stranger says sharply walking off. Dazai couldn't anwser as he keeps his eyes glued to a restaurant. He saw the last thing he expected to see. You, his s/o, at dinner with somebody else.

Dazai just assumes it's a friend, but he knows all your friends. He had never seen this person before. He can't help but get jealous. Instead of walking in the restaurant, he sits on a nearby bench, and waits. Around 20 minutes later, you and your friend walk out. Dazai watches as you smile widely and laugh at a joke your friend says. His face turns a little red at how this 'unknown man' makes you laugh.

"It's getting late, your boyfriend might start to worry. Let me walk you home." Dazai hears your friend say. This was his last straw.

Dazai struts over to you and your friend. You didn't notice he was there until you feel an arm wrap around your shoulder. "Ah hey love." He says with a huge smile, then leans over to give you a kiss (which lasted longer than needed). "Dazai, how was work today?" You asked with a smile making Dazai's stomach fill with butterflies. "Hmm boring. Atsushi got his head stuck in his chair though which was awesome." He explains. "Typical." You say as you shake your head.

"You must be the infamous Dazai I've heard so much about. It's nice to finally meet you. I'm Kin." Your friend putting his hand up. Dazai shakes his hand and turns to you. "You told him about me?" He asks confused. "Oh you're all y/n talked about. Trust me, they really love you." Kin says.

That's when it hit Dazai. There's no reason for him to be jealous. "Really?" He says with a smirk, turning back to you. "You're so cute love." Dazai pinches your cheeks softly.

"It was really nice meeting you Kin, maybe we could hang out together sometime soon." Dazai says. "Yeah that sounds like a lot of fun. It's getting late so I'll head home. See you later." Kin says waving goodbye. "Bye!" You and Dazai say in unison.

You smirk. "Hmm, you seemed jealous." Dazai lets out a scoff. "Noo~" You look at him, still smirking. "Okay, maybe a little. But then I realised I don't have to be because you love me too much." You kiss his cheek. "Damn right. Now let's go home." You start walking.

"WAIT Y/N! I FOUND A CAT EARLIER! CAN WE GO SEE IF IT'S STILL THERE?" You chuckle a little then shake your head 'yes'.

atsushi