first date with them

-request-

dazai

-He'd take you somewhere less busy so you can focus on him and the other way around. Like a zoo or pet store. He seems like the person to do that.

-Dazai brought you flower that he bought earlier that day. He would probably compare you to the flowers in some way.

-Will complement you until you blush, then he will tease you for blushing.

-He won't try to do anything to risky, maybe holding your hand. He likes to take his time, unless you make a move.

atsushi

-You probably asked to go out instead of him. At first he won't understand that it's a date until Ranpo tells him.

-Dresses in something nicer than normal. Like jeans and a dark button up (damn).

-You would go to the movies or go shopping. Sushi would suggest that he pays for all of it, but you decline.

-Would tell Dazai every detail and then get teased by the whole agency.

ranpo

-You'd have a home date either at his house or yours.

-Would bake cakes or cookies and make a complete mess. Then you would bring some of the sweets to the agency members.

-He'd probably kiss you even though it's the first date. He knows when he likes someone.

-You both would play board or card games, but ofc he would always win.

chuuya

-This man wants to impress. He will rent half of restaurant for your privacy. Probably wouldn't drink much though cause he doesn't want to make a fool of himself.

-Even though he was the one who asked you out, he wants you to make the first move. When he was bringing you home, you kissed his cheek as a thank you. He evaporated.

-He fawned over you every time you did something cute like play with your hair or your hands.

-Chuuya was funny and made small jokes. He planned to come of as very charming, but he doesn't really need to plan it.

akutagawa

-You had planned a picnic together at a cherry blossom park. You had made the food and he brought a blanket and wine.

-Aku wore a nice dress shirt with khakis. He had the top of his hair up with a small clip and the rest was down. Basically, he looked.......OUGAA🥵

-There was a butterfly garden at the park so you both walked through it. He took the chance to hold hands with you.

-You had stayed with each other the whole day and had dinner at his house that night. You had watched a movie together. At the end, you had kissed him goodbye.

fyodor

-You would be the one to invite him over for a dinner. Fyodor has a hard time trusting people so he hesitated at first, but he realized that he trusted you more than anyone he knew at the moment.

-If you had an animal, he would want to hold it at all times. He is honestly such a softy.

-When it was time for him to go home, you kissed his cheek and his face got really red. That's something you never thought you would see from him.

Fluff, smut, or angst next?