when you want attention

A/N- I hope you guys are staying safe, please be careful.

Atsushi
Atsushi will never get used to all the cuddling and kissing that couples do, he will always still blush. So when you asked or imply for attention, he will feel insecure about how he's holding you and if he's doing it wrong. You have to reassure him that he's doing fine.

Dazai
He is always ready for affection. No matter where you are, he will jump you with cuddles and kisses. You don't even have to ask, he's right there. If you work at the ADA, he will be clinging onto you while you try to work.

Chuuya
Chuuya seems to be busy a lot, but is still romantic. If you guys are at headquarters, he probably will tell you "later." At home, when you ask he will hold you tight and not let go. He's not really into PDA but occasionally he might hold your hand or give you a kiss on the cheek.

Akutagawa
Not a very affectionate person, but sometimes at home, he will want you to baby him. So if you ask for attention, he will just straight up tell you "no", unless it's a special occasion.

Ranpo
Yes Will always be his answer. Kind of like Dazai but not as crazy. He barely does work (unless praised) and has time to spend cuddling with you.