coming home to girlfriend|wife wearing his clothes

-request- this is another one of my favorites

Scenario: Coming home from work, (character) was stressed out and mainly wanted to see you. They always felt comforted when you were around them. Walking into your shared penthouse, they called your name. When they find you, they see you and coo. You had on some of their clothes and cute clips in your hair.

dazai

You didn't answer him, so he went to look for you.

Dazai walked into the living room and saw you on the floor, painting your nails blue. You were wearing one of his large grey hoodies, which made you have sweater paws, and some of his boxers that fit firmly on your hips. He noticed the pastel clips in your hair, and he giggled, gaining your attention.

You gave him a big grin and ran towards him, crashing into his chest. "You look so cute! When did you decide to raid my closest?" He asked

"When you left, I wanted to feel cozy!" He rubs your head, messing up your hair and clips. "Heyy~"

odasaku

Oda first saw your 3 year old daughter, who was playing with blocks on the living room carpet. She had one of your t shirts on and two bright clips in her hair.

He walked over and tugged her up into his arms making her giggle. "Where's your momma?" He asks tickling her stomach. She pointed to the kitchen.

Oda walked into the kitchen with his daughter cradling his neck. "Look at you two," you were making supper with one of his large shirts on and matching

You kissed his cheek, and he kissed you back. "Hold on let me take a photo." He handed you the                                        3 year old, and took his phone out, taking a quick picture.

poe

Poe was returning from the bookstore that they added down the street. He had to much social interaction and just wanted some time with his two favorite people. You and Karl.

He didn't see you at first, and was a worried you left to go somewhere.

But he heard humming coming from the place he mostly spends his time. His office.

Poe speed walked to his office, and slowly pushed the door open. You didn't know that he had walked in and kept humming while reading his work. Karl was playing with your hair.

You had on one of his white button ups and some of your sweatpants. In your hair was 4 cute sparkly slips. As he took a closer look, Karl had two loosely put in his fir.

Put his cover was blown when he accidentally knocked off some books on his desk, making him blush. You give him a smile and coo at him.

kunikida

His heart started beating twice as fast as you ran into his arms. You had on blue and green hair clips, and you were wearing one of his after work shirts.

His mood brightened up and his leaned down to kiss your forehead. "You should dress like this more often." You look up at him smiling back.

"Really? You usually like me wearing modest work clothes." You pout at him.

"Things change." You giggle, giving him a kiss on the lips.

koyou

Well actually, in this case, you had texted Koyou saying that you made some lunch for her. She said she would stop by and eat with you, then go back to hq.

She walked into your shared penthouse and took of her shoes next to your's. "I'm here darling!" She called out to you. "Oh! I'm in the dining room." You called back. She smiled at your cute voice.

When she walked into the room, you were sat down on one end of the table. She noticed that you were wearing her sweatpants and her sweatshirt. The green velvet hair clips didn't go unnoticed.

She walked to you and gave you a long kiss. "Before we eat, could you put some in my hair?" You nod and drag her into your bedroom, placing matching clips in her hair. You of course took a quick photo of you both matching.

fukuzawa

When he walked in you house, he saw you scurrying by with a basket of clean laundry in your arms.

"Hey!" you said, he eyed you up and down. You had on his button up, and some colorful clips in your hair making him grin and chuckle.

"I guess we have a thief in the house. When did you steal my clothes?"

"As you see, I had to wash all the clothes. So most of my clothes were dirty." You sort of mocked him. He walked over and ruffled your hair.

"Maybe you should steal some more of my clothes." He tells you.

"Oh I will." You lean up and kiss him.

fyodor

He noticed you were in the shower when he got home. So he decided to read a book and wait for you to get out.

And when you did, you had no idea he would get home so early. He caught you stealing some of his clothes.

You had on his sleep shirt, and some of your sweatpants, and pastel clips in your hair which was up in a low bun, still damp from your shower. He smirked when you walked in, making you blush.

"You look adorable love." He says making your face more red. Fyodor walks over and kisses your cheek. Then he takes off his hat and puts it on your head. Due to it being to big for your head, it was slowly falling off.

You hug him and he gives you a tight hug back. "I'm need rest. Let's go lay down on the couch together. I could read to you my love." You smiled and nodded your head.

You both ended up falling asleep on the couch together. His voice really soothed you.