enemies to lovers/friends

request here

chuuya

-chuuya knew a lot about you. he had read up on you due to his job. you were part of the ADA. very close with fukuzawa, he treated you more like a daughter, not like a fellow worker. and most people who knew you, knew that.

-he had seen you more times than he'd like to admit. not in a creepy way though don't get that wrong. most times he's seen you was when you were with the agency and sometimes out on the streets.

-unlike chuuya, you knew nothing about him except for his name, and the history behind him and dazai. you had never seen what he looked like, even though he had seen you multiple times. so when you had encountered him at a well-known club, you had no idea who he was and his history.

-"come on y/n it'll be fun, when was the last time you've treated yourself?" your dear friend asked. she was attempting to convince you to go to some stupid club. you sighed, "you know i don't like clubs f/n. they were created for people to get drunk and random men to get their dick wet." you smirked at her, she giggled at you. truth is, you could never say no to her. so you agreed to her wishes. and here you were, sitting at the bar while your friend was having the time of her life in a dance crowd.

-you were having a chat with the bartender when a man with prettier hair than you've ever seen sat next to you. the bartender's attention shot to him and greeted him as if he knew him his whole life. "aye chuuya. your regular?" he gave the bartender a slight smile and nodded. 

-you stared at him longer than you could admit. he had such perfect features that it infatuated you. he suddenly turned to look at you, and caught you red-handedly staring at him. you quickly looked away. chuuya immediately recognized you but decided not to say anything. he smirked as he saw your cheeks get red.

-"don't worry, you can stare." he said, you were caught off guard. "i-i wasn't staring. what are you talking about?" he chuckled and you two ended up talking all night. your friend was smirking at you throughout the whole night.

-when it got late enough, you parted ways with chuuya, exchanging numbers. 

-when you and your friend got back home, she teased you all night. you wouldn't admit it but chuuya (which you hadn't connected the dots yet) was quite attractive and your personality fit his perfectly.

-the next day at the agency, you were brighter than normal making everyone, but ranpo, confused. everything in the day was good until, but someone was missing. dazai. you and atsushi were sent out to find him after ranpo explained that he thought it had something to do with the pm.

-you went to every location that the port mafia was known to do 'business' that you knew. after 3 locations, you finally caught your eyes on two men who looked like they were having a pretty valid argument.

-the closer you got, you saw dazai, and another man, with pretty orange hair. you and the man looked at each other, your eyebrows grttied together. "Chuuya?"

akutagawa

-gin and you were close, very close. even though you both were on different sides, you grew up together. you could put your differences aside to be friends. aku knew who you were, he had seen you many times, almost once a week when you came over to their apartments. 

-unlike gin, aku had a hard time putting your differences to the side. you two never really talked to each other much even though you see each other often. until one day.

-you were invited to have dinner with gin at her apartment, when you arrived she was out getting groceries for your dinner. you and her were close enough friends, that you were able to just walk into her apartment.

-what you didn't know is that aku had decided to take the day to himself, so when he walked out of his room and saw you watching tv on the couch, he was surprised. "y/n. what are you doing here gin is out." he said with a teasing tone, but most people would think he was being serious. 

-"ah look at you, you look livelier than usual." you smirked at him. he walked away so you couldn't see the slight smile on his face.

-when gin finally came home with her hands full of groceries, you quickly rushed to her. "why didn't you tell me you had so much to pick up?! i would've gone to help!" you scolded her. aku saw you but just stood there not helping. 

-you turned to him scoffing. "thanks for the help." you said purposefully bumping into him. he said your name in a warningly way but you knew it didn't have any meaning behind it.

-you and gin started cooking supper together. you two enjoyed to cook and bake, something you two had in common. you were in need of some butter, but both of you had your hands full. "hey!! yeah, you! can you get us some butter?" he looked at you with an irked face. he wasn't going to ignore you though.

-he got the butter out of the fridge and went to hand it to you, but your hands were occupied. "uh can you put it in the bowl?" you asked him with a softer tone than usual. he did as you said, but when he was about to walk away you asked him for another favor. 

-it ended up with him helping you and gin cook, and he wouldn't admit it, but he didn't mind it. when it was ready, you all sat down on the living room floor and ate. there weren't many words while you ate due to the food you guys were enjoying.

-"y/n you should stay the night. it's too late for you to leave and i want to watch a movie." gin says leaning into you. you smile and agree. you had extra clothes at their apartment due to other sleepovers you have had. 

-after you had taken a shower you all sat on the couch together and turned on a movie. you were in the middle of the siblings, cuddled up with gin. you could slowly feel aku inching closer to you every once in a while. aku had grown a soft spot for you throughout all the years.

-slowly you were cuddled up with both of the siblings. a smile on your face and one also on aku's.